whosyourdaddy
@
mrchen;109864 wrote:
I like it alot, nice canvas too, I know you are kinda hooked on keeping black and grey but I put my vote in for color and adding just a little to it,]

welcome to the forum…………..great forum name………..lord knows I love bananabread….. (no physique comments in my album please)

WOW looks great! congrats on the first tattoo, its addicting, you just took your first hit of crack… lol
next thing you will be feinding for MOOOAAARRR!!!!

I personally do not like color at ALL in tattoos, but its all preference… I like to keep every thing BLACK in greyscale…

whosyourdaddy
@
mrchen;109864 wrote:
I like it alot, nice canvas too, I know you are kinda hooked on keeping black and grey but I put my vote in for color and adding just a little to it,

welcome to the forum…………..great forum name………..lord knows I love bananabread….. (no physique comments in my album please)

WOW looks great! congrats on the first tattoo, its addicting, you just took your first hit of crack… lol
next thing you will be feinding for MOOOAAARRR!!!!

I personally do not like color at ALL in tattoos, but its all preference… I like to keep every thing BLACK in greyscale…

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i like black and grey but i like well executed colour too so never say never! this is really pretty, congratulations! no one ever stops at one! lol x

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread
peterpoose;109916 wrote:
Get a large dragon and snake inter twinning all the way up one leg 😀

Funny you should say that I was thinking about a dragon possibly on my calf! Not to keen on the snake though. 😀

Whatever I go for I don’t think it will be too long before I’m back getting my next one, my other half says I’m obsessed now!

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

Nice to see a well executed tattoo. Congratulations!

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

Looks great! Welcome to the squad and ill cast my vote for a little color as well. Overall sweet work. 🙂

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

Very pretty.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Really well done.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.