Looks good man.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Perfect placement!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Not a fan of skulls and personally I hate rats and would exterminate the lot of them 😀

However that is a really nicely done tattoo and placement.

Take care
Matthew

Kit Piper
Participant
@kit-piper

Come on, rats are cool! I have two of them. (real pet rats, not tattooed rats!) 🙂 They are very intelligent and affectionate, like dogs.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Looking very fine! 🙂

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Thanks everyone!

Cheers,
Marcus

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Kit Piper;107160 wrote:
Come on, rats are cool! I have two of them. (real pet rats, not tattooed rats!) 🙂 They are very intelligent and affectionate, like dogs.

I don’t have any pet rats, but I’m with you. 🙂

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
Sherav;107159 wrote:
Not a fan of skulls and personally I hate rats and would exterminate the lot of them 😀

However that is a really nicely done tattoo and placement.

Take care
Matthew

aww what have you got against rats – super intelligent little buggers and can chew through about anything

Can’t remember if you have been to NYC or not on your US travels Mathew – but some of the ones that live in the subways here are HUGE 😀

anyways great ink , great idea too – love it

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Not my preferred style of tattoo but I love it. Guess that is what tattoos are all about, being able to respect and appreciate other peoples art even if it is not your style.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Thanks again everyone!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i love the way the colour has been done, i’ve not really seen much like that before, and rats are freaking awesome, my last one died about a year ago, they are super intelligent, perfect first pet for kids too coz they arent viscious little bugger like hamsters! lol x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav
Aussie_Al;107198 wrote:
aww what have you got against rats – super intelligent little buggers and can chew through about anything

The above sums up everything I have against rats – oh and the diseases they can carry.

I did visit NYC and did happen to see a rat near the hotel it was damn near size of a cat! It soon ran when I lobbed a bottle at it. What do they eat to get that big? (People probably 😀 )

I like the majority of animals but rats are just something I cannot abide.

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.