mrs_prawln
Participant
@mrs_prawln

Hey guys,
I have the outside of my upper arm done but semi gave up on it as I thought it was a hard theme to carry on, but my husband thinks it’s do-able to complete it although we have no ideas for what to add to it for the underside…I sort of thought about more candy type things and an old looking milkshake, but i’m not so sure. Any ideas would be great! I want to get this finished off 🙂

Here’s a link to the pic …
http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=4116&pictureid=12093

Sorry, not sure how to add the pic to the post

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I would agree, more candy and goodies, old ice cream shop style milkshake, it has so much of a theme I wouldnt change it

mrs_prawln
Participant
@mrs_prawln

yeah i didn’t think i would be able to change the theme, but its good that someone else agrees (besides my husband 🙂 )
im thinking of having the milkshake centred with the goodies placed around it somehow, but im not sure at the moment

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

This is just awesome, A women who go’s to the same studio i go to has a half sleeve in the same style as it!

mrs_prawln
Participant
@mrs_prawln

oh really? thats sweet! Can i ask what she has on hers? I have a few ideas, but if I could get some more i’m all ears 😀

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

I like this sleeve. It’s feminine, but not girly. Thanks for sharing and good luck with your new ideas.

mrs_prawln
Participant
@mrs_prawln

Thanks! Thats exactly what i was aiming for, as i’m not much of a ‘girly-girl’ but still wanted something non masculine

Amok
Participant
@amok

That’s pretty hot.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.