marios.cy
@

Hey guys allow me to introduce myself, I’m Mario from Cyprus and I had a tattoo on my arm years ago, to those of you who know Iron Maiden, this is the image i was going for :

http://www.rockconcertdvd.net/covers/iron_maiden_rock_in_rio_2001.jpg

and i got this done (tat.jpg

any ideas on how i can continue ? i was thinking maybe some clouds around it? any help/ideas are very very welcome!!

thanks!:D

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Really not trying to be an ass but I would start over on the other arm Eddie could be done so much better.

TattooSean58.jpg
sean100.jpg
ironmaiden-1.jpg
powerline-tattoo-tattoos-evan-olin-realistic-iron-maiden-eddie-r-o-tattoodonkey.com.jpg
Eddie%20mummy.jpg
eddiesmall.jpg

Oh and welcome to the forum

Adler
Participant
@adler

I totally agree with Buttwheat as you can see with the examples. I remember years ago my buddy had a scene from “Number of the Beast” muraled on his motorcycle gas tank…cool as hell! One of my all time favorite bands and concerts.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt, need to find ALOT better artist this time around

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

honestly? cover it lol sadly although i’ve been to cyprus many times i dont know any artists out there so i cant recommend anyone but i would do some research of really good artists in your area and go to one of them. If you’re not sure whether you’ve found a good artist, post some pics from their portfolio on here and im sure people will be able to tell you pretty quickly! welcome to the forum 🙂 xxx

MississippiTattoos
Participant
@mississippitattoos

it can be salvaged, but not as an eddie from Iron Maiden. When you are going for realism, you really need to find someone that does a ton of realism, or find someone that can pull off a decent stylized tattoo version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.