Busa Boi
Participant
@busa-boi

Damn I didnt know they looked that bad lol. Either way I like the work he did on my arm. All the others are about 14 years old, so that explains the fading.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Busa Boi;100687 wrote:
Damn I didnt know they looked that bad lol. Either way I like the work he did on my arm. All the others are about 14 years old, so that explains the fading.

Sorry to burst your bubble

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Standard Issue, thank you, that was so eloquently spoken and with so much less verbage than my own comments.

I have to hold my true thoughts back when I see work like this, trying to take into account the wearers feelings, as it is obvious they kinda like it!
But I really dont understand why someone looks at a nice car, an awesome motorcycle and thatkind of ink and thinks the ink matches the quality of the other things that they spend their money on.

(I realize the ink in this case was free, but I dont accept gifts that are not up to my standards)

Thats not to knock BusaBoi, not at all. People see things diffferently every minute of every day.

I am approached every week by someone driving a shit hot ride, wearing awesome shoes, clothing, sometimes jewelry and wearing crappy ink that they regret, usually asking me where can they go to get hooked up properly. One day I would like to see shops producing this quality of work go out of business for lack of customers.

Joink
Participant
@joink

I agree with what’s been said. I don’t have the greatest looking ink, but those are downright awful in my opinion.None of them really pop out at you and they look poorly done faded or not. Sorry man, I would definitely find a new artist to cover some of those up. If you’re happy with them that’s awesome, though.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

and thats cool, if you like you ink, I have no problem with that, no one can tellyou what to wear……..but I would ask you to think first, look how good the art form is now, look at how awesome the stuffs thats available is………..I would ask, whynot go get some?

Busa Boi
Participant
@busa-boi

Okay this is straight up a bash fest. I like the tattoos, and when it boils down that is all that matters. Thanks for your thoughts though. I am going to go ahead and delete my account on here. I had no clue that people hated this much on other peoples work. It is not the best, but it isnt bad in my honest opinion. Anyway, I am getting on this forum because this is straight up bullshit. Everyone take care, and it was nice meeting some of you.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You shouldn’t take it to heart man. It’s just a lot of people on this forum pay top money to get there tattoo’s and they see it as amazing art work and when somebody comes on with anything different they feel it’s a waste when you could also be getting amazing artwork.

You are right though as long as you like it you shouldn’t care what other people think. Stick around dude 🙂

Busa Boi
Participant
@busa-boi

Well the guy who does my tattoos is a really good friend mine. Were pretty close. I like the work he does. Is the work on my arm the best, no not at all. But it is good in my eyes. All the other tattoos were done by various artists. Most are old and just need to be touched up to get that nice new tat look. I dont take stuff to heart, but when every single comment becomes a bash session, thats when I take it to heart and get pissed off. I joined the community to check out other peoples work, and meet some cool people, I didnt join to get told my tats are ugly you know.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you should hang out,

people are going to give their honest opinions, we dont like it when people dont like what we like, thats human nature, hell you may look at my album and hate every tattoo Ive got, and thats your opinion, but I wont get mad at you for it.

we used this thread as example to remind people there is real good stuff out there available to anyone who wants it.

you support your friend and his work and thats fine, no problem, hang out for a while, it aint that bad

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

If you could see some of the comment’s left about my ink you would wonder why i didn’t leave the forum. But deep down i don’t give a flying fuck what anybody think’s haha and deep down i know everybody on here loves me.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you know it………we love us some Wardy

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

don’t be a pansy

i said they weren’t that bad, in fact, most are better than mine

i’m sending you a big virtual hug

and a tissue.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Ban everyone in this post. Except me.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.