DSC_1579.jpg

DSC_1578.jpg

DSC_1576.jpg

DSC_1580.jpg

some colour added today

sidelvar
Participant
@sidelvar

digging the color. I need to seriously start selling drugs so I can just start getting more tattoos.

Lerm
Participant
@lerm

one more 4 hour session to go

Lerm
Participant
@lerm

right update time… its still not finished but getting there

DSC_1841.jpg

DSC_1844.jpg

DSC_1845.jpg

DSC_1846.jpg

DSC_1851.jpg

DSC_1850.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Look’s nice and crisp man congrats!

Lerm
Participant
@lerm

cheers fella, im currently having someone say my quote doesnt mean life and death and sounds like a cheesy line from back to the future

Adler
Participant
@adler

I gotta admit, I like the sleeve but don’t like the lettering or the quote. It isn’t necessary in my opinion.

Lerm
Participant
@lerm

the quote is there as it means something to me, after losing my dad to a bike accident, it has made me realise how important life is and to do everything that you want to do because if you dont do it now you may not be able to in the future, he traveled the world ran a pub set up his own business, so to me it says do as much as you can when you are able to do it because time isnt going to stop and wait for you

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I wouldn’t worry about what anyone else thinks of your quote. Personally, I’d never get text…. but it’s never been important to me to have anyone else know what my tattoos mean.

Whoever doesn’t know that the quote is about doing all you can with your life needs to take a reading comprehension class.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

that’s some fantastic work bud, nice one

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Nice work you have there!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.