oceanpearl
Participant
@oceanpearl

It’s healing very well thanks! I am still wearing shoes that don’t even touch the tattoo so I think that’s been a big factor. It kind of swelled up the first two days so I just took it easy and elevated it, etc. I also did not put anything on it at all – kept it clean and dry for the first three days, per my artist’s directions. Just coming out of the peeling stage now and its looks perfect – but I really babied it!!

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Both tattoos look great. Congratulations to both. There is some amazing work on this site.

Adler
Participant
@adler
oceanpearl;95460 wrote:
It’s healing very well thanks! I am still wearing shoes that don’t even touch the tattoo so I think that’s been a big factor. It kind of swelled up the first two days so I just took it easy and elevated it, etc. I also did not put anything on it at all – kept it clean and dry for the first three days, per my artist’s directions. Just coming out of the peeling stage now and its looks perfect – but I really babied it!!

It’s really good to read about how well you’re taking care of this and how smart you’re being with the aftercare. Foot tattoos can easily heal like crap if not taken care of and you have a real nice tattoo so obviously you want it to last.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.