ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

pretty much any shop I have come to find out in skagit county suck, thats why I went up to bellingham and have stayed there for my tattooing.. I think Sept I am going in to get this worked on, cause I will be back from Vegas, and settled in for college..

But thank you everyone for all your help, I am still accepting everyones suggestions till the day I go in.
🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Sadly I can’t see how some colors and some thicker lines could fix that. For me, that would only make it even harder to salvage.

Getting this memorial cross and wings covered with another cross and other wings would still be the same memorial dedication to your brother.. it would just look good.

The cross can definitely be saved by using it as the center of a bigger cross that actually looks good, and the wings could fold into new, bigger and slightly darker set of wings. That script, however, is dreadful and would need to be lasered or it would need to be covered with something blocky and dark to be able to fit better script somewhere else.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Drive one hour south and go here http://www.myspace.com/theorytattoo

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

Thank you for the link. I am already going to industry in sept to get it done. I love the work they do. And todd my tattooist is very happy to help my tattoo. We were going over it last night when I was getting my hip done. And going over how to make it a bit bigger and cover the “In loving memory of” and redo that part and how to make the wings bigger and lining boulder to blend everything and color.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.