xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

looks good so far, show us the finish product soon!

Knitrocks
Participant
@knitrocks

Wow, this is gonna be awesome 🙂

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

Thanks for the compliments and criticisms. Im very excited about how its turning out so far, I too can see the finished product in my head and am extremely excited about it. Cant wait to get back in the chair for sure!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

can’t wait to see this piece when it is finished should look awesome.

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

Finally getting back to work on this! Appointment on the 28th! Feels like its been a year since i had some work done. Pics to follow.

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

How many hours so far? How long are you sitting on the 28th? I like the concept and I’m excited to see the final outcome.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I agree, a few wonky lines but nice start to a huge tattoo, I like the color so far, I wanna see it done, looking forward to it, congrats

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Looks good so far…subscribed to see the finished product.

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

Thanks guys, yeah couple lines went off on their own but hopefully they get lost in the color. Just gonna sit till I can’t sit any longer on the 28th. I’ve figured out my pain threshold is about 4 hours. So far have 7.5 hours in it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i think its a great concept! i love underwater stuff, when executed well it can be really beautiful and the deep blues are going to really bring this sleeve into its own. i dont think it looks boring or cartoony at all and there is no way you should allow a koi fish anywhere near this! it would be completely out of place, so def stick to your guns on that one! im really excited to see this as it gets finished, yes a few of the lines are a little off but a lot of it is really solid and im sure the colour and shading will hide the little wiggles 😉 congratulations! 😀

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

I’m amped for you for the 28th to roll around. Will check back for pics.

Paddy boy
Participant
@paddy-boy

Love the blue in the waves. Always wondered if I could have committed to a full sleeve theme if I didn’t already have work done. Don’t think it’s for me, but I absolutely love seeing a nice sleeve piece.

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

Thanks guys and gal. Im on the edge of my seat waiting for the 28th to come. The rush of waiting for the day to come goes right along with the feeling of getting the work itself.

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

Put in a couple hours yesterday. Got the sea horses and the barracuda wrapped up. I think he nailed both of them. I let my kids and wife pick the colors of the sea horses since they were a representation of them. Now they really need some background done around them so they arent just standing out against nothingness. That will be next time. The barracuda is almost an exact copy of the reference he had, looks gnarly to me! Already anxious about next time which we will finish the sunset around the rig at top and the background. Heres the pics from this morning after cleaning.

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo4.jpg

Panter
Participant
@panter

That’s awesome dude, love it! 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.