iheartmyed9
Participant
@iheartmyed9
Panthen;82218 wrote:
The finger waves are all over the place, they have no flow to them.
The lines are uneven and all over the place.
The colour becomes muddy when blending with other colours, or just stops abruptly near the linework for no reason at all other than laziness or unconfidence.
The scales’ line work is sometimes uneven, sometimes rigid and pose no purpose in the areas there is no linework for said scales.
The whiskers look like electrocuted worms.

All in all, looks very much like a $250 tattoo.

A sub-par tattoo and definitely not a Koi dragon done right.

most of it is the fact thats its not clean of all the bleed out ink i believe, but thank you for extending your comment to include reasons why u believe this, anyways ill post a pic of it healed and see what yall think, im proud of it, but dur theres more than one better tattoo artist out there, do u have any examples of your non sub par tattoos? lol i love my koi

InkProfessor
Participant
@inkprofessor

That was the point I brought up to just get people to elaborate without getting all egoed over any little shit they see. Bro I personally liked it. It shows you probably know a little about the story of the Koi. My fiance has a large koi on her left arm. I said yeah you can probably pick this shit out if you look hard not in I do but giving people that if they see it talk about it don’t skud people thats all. Peace man.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
iheartmyed9;82203 wrote:
whats poor about the line work?
Panthen;82218 wrote:
The finger waves are all over the place, they have no flow to them.
The lines are uneven and all over the place.
The colour becomes muddy when blending with other colours, or just stops abruptly near the linework for no reason at all other than laziness or unconfidence.
The scales’ line work is sometimes uneven, sometimes rigid and pose no purpose in the areas there is no linework for said scales.
The whiskers look like electrocuted worms.

All in all, looks very much like a $250 tattoo.

A sub-par tattoo and definitely not a Koi dragon done right.

well said. basically you get what you paid for but if youre happy with it, then more power to you. if money is that much of an issue to get a properly done tattoo, maybe you should save before getting work? good tattoos arent cheap, and cheap tattoos arent good. but then again, i guess that is a moot point since you are happy with it…

iheartmyed9
Participant
@iheartmyed9
InkProfessor;82221 wrote:
That was the point I brought up to just get people to elaborate without getting all egoed over any little shit they see. Bro I personally liked it. It shows you probably know a little about the story of the Koi. My fiance has a large koi on her left arm. I said yeah you can probably pick this shit out if you look hard not in I do but giving people that if they see it talk about it don’t skud people thats all. Peace man.

Thanks! Having 3 koi already well 2 and a koi dragon im very aware of the mythology of the koi, and even have a lil koi farm in the backyard next to a poorly made(but made by me) zen garden, and exactly, even so called perfect tattoos have small flaws, and like i said ill post a healed pic without all the ink running and then i guess thatll be the judge, im happy with it, i like the way he shaded in my arm like there was a streak of water running down his back, the koi dragon well a koi fish with a dragon head symbolizes the journey the koi makes, in a way saying that ive faced struggles yet im working through them, if anyones elses meaning for a koi dragon is diff well thats on them cuase this what this tattoo means to me, and im aware ppl are always gonna judge something, its in there nature, causes ppl to feel unique, like there opinion matters, its human nature.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

OK I will say something positive.
That carpet looks real clean.

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;82249 wrote:
OK I will say something positive.
That carpet looks real clean.

Actually I thought it looked unevenly cleaned and I really don’t like the use of color in that carpet. I think a more expensive carpet guy could have done a much better job with it. Definitely not one of the best carpets I’ve ever seen. ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;82261 wrote:
Actually I thought it looked unevenly cleaned and I really don’t like the use of color in that carpet. I think a more expensive carpet guy could have done a much better job with it. Definitely not one of the best carpets I’ve ever seen. ๐Ÿ˜€

Now that’s funny. ๐Ÿ˜€

iheartmyed9
Participant
@iheartmyed9

its a brand new house so it should have new carpet, they just dont offer those new carpets in trailer parks huh?

Adler
Participant
@adler
iheartmyed9;82286 wrote:
its a brand new house so it should have new carpet, they just dont offer those new carpets in trailer parks huh?

I’m not fully sure what this means but I hope you understand my previous comment about the carpet was a joke, just feeding off of buttwheats “positive” remark. Don’t take things too seriously, we’re just having a little fun.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Meh, that really isn’t a very good Koi. The water, for instance, looks hideous.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.