Participant
@tajen
RideRick;81181 wrote:
New here but i did the same thing.

cover up my old tattoo with a turtle.

14dfuwn.jpg

TattooRick.jpg

TattooRick2.jpg

I like yours a LOT. Great example of a tribal turtle coverup that does NOT look like a blob.:)

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

That’s a nice turtle!

Mines is still peeling right nowl. I do see that I will have to go back for some touch up’s. The black did cover-up the old tattoo nicely but its a little gray in a few spots and the purple needs to be redone, it’s brighter than it looks in the photos because that was taken when it was scabbed. He does free touch-ups so I’ll be back in about two weeks or so to get the black and purple redone but I still love it. You can’t see the old one at all and I love my turtle. My daughter named it Mrs. Snappy.

RideRick
Participant
@riderick
Tajen;81184 wrote:
I like yours a LOT. Great example of a tribal turtle coverup that does NOT look like a blob.:)

Thanks..

A very nice lady in the Netherlands did a supurb job.
I had a example but only the outside lines.. she filled it up perfectly
Next level is an new cover up for my right upper arm
Also not very nice but i trust her hands

your album picturs are awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Like the horse tattoo on your back a lot.

RideRick
Participant
@riderick
XFiles4Ever;81185 wrote:
That’s a nice turtle!

Mines is still peeling right nowl. I do see that I will have to go back for some touch up’s. The black did cover-up the old tattoo nicely but its a little gray in a few spots and the purple needs to be redone, it’s brighter than it looks in the photos because that was taken when it was scabbed. He does free touch-ups so I’ll be back in about two weeks or so to get the black and purple redone but I still love it. You can’t see the old one at all and I love my turtle. My daughter named it Mrs. Snappy.

Thanks..

didn’t mean to break into your topic though…

๐Ÿ˜‰

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The diferance between these two turtle cover ups are night and day the second one is well done and thought out. the first one is just a blob of shit(by the looks of the photo I know you like it and thats all that matters).
Nice tattoo Riderick.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Tajen, I’ve said this before and I guess I have to say it again. You cannot see the details of mine because of the camera I used. Mine looks like a turtle. I took that photo when it had been healing, so it was scabbed and you couldn’t see the details. It doesn’t matter anyway. I love it. I am going to try to get my old computer tower fixed so I can upload photos and I will be getting the black darkened and the purple redone. But it’s far from a black blob and the purple design comes in bright.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Wow…okay, whatever!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
XFiles4Ever;81191 wrote:
Tajen, I’ve said this before and I guess I have to say it again. You cannot see the details of mine because of the camera I used. Mine looks like a turtle. I took that photo when it had been healing, so it was scabbed and you couldn’t see the details. It doesn’t matter anyway. I love it. I am going to try to get my old computer tower fixed so I can upload photos and I will be getting the black darkened and the purple redone. But it’s far from a black blob and the purple design comes in bright.

Dude you took the pics one hour after you got it done according to your first post not when it was scabbed.
Of coarse you love it. It’s yours you have to kind of like your mom has to love you even if you are an axe murder.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Buckwheat, I’m not a dude.

Yes, I took one right after-wards and the rest were a day or two later. I will update it when I can get my computer fixed but the purple is very bright cuts through the black which you can’t see on the photos except a little on the last one. But it’s much brighter than that.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen
RideRick;81187 wrote:
Thanks..

A very nice lady in the Netherlands did a supurb job.
I had a example but only the outside lines.. she filled it up perfectly
Next level is an new cover up for my right upper arm
Also not very nice but i trust her hands

your album picturs are awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Like the horse tattoo on your back a lot.

Thank you! My horse is my favorite, for sure. 6 hours of agony!

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

I took this one today 2/11/11 again with my daughter’s cell phone so it is not clear but this is the best I could do. I even blew it up so you can see it much better. I still need to go back to have him redo the purple and darken the black because there are parts that are more grey though you can’t tell from this photo. The minute I can get my old tower fixed I will upload the much better photos plus by then I should have the touch-up done and healed too.

BoricuaTattooNEWIR-1.jpg

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike

I know you’ve heard it all before and you like it and whatever but to me that still just looks like a black blob with some pattern in it. I suggest just waiting till you get a decent picture, because that just makes the tat look even worse.

P.S. Enlarging the pic from a poor quality camera just pixelates it and makes it more blurred and harder to see. Just a pointer. ๐Ÿ™‚

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

I don’t think there’s any more I can say. Another website I posted it on people liked it. Here everyone hates it. Same photo different folks. I love it and it covered a very hard to cover tattoo that was very dark and could only be covered black over black so it did, I’m happy and I can’t wait to get it touched up so it will be finished and that’s all that matters, I’m happy with it.

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike
XFiles4Ever;81330 wrote:
I don’t think there’s any more I can say. Another website I posted it on people liked it. Here everyone hates it. Same photo different folks. I love it and it covered a very hard to cover tattoo that was very dark and could only be covered black over black so it did, I’m happy and I can’t wait to get it touched up so it will be finished and that’s all that matters, I’m happy with it.

Thats what everyone has said, as long as you’re happy with it thats all that matters. Just upload a decent piccy when you get the chance. Cheers. ๐Ÿ™‚

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

I will as soon as I can.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.