downriver
Participant
@downriver

Too bad it healed like that, was it a reaction to certain colours? Glad she managed to pull it back, that’s on a nice piece of real estate!

R~

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;93704 wrote:
I did it way differently then any of my tattoos before. My artist supplied me with an after care kit from T.A.T. http://blackcreekbotanicals.com/tat/
it contained cleansing wipes and a balm. Day 1 through 4 I used the cleansing wipes to clean the tattoo (I did not wash it at all) 3 times a day and the balm twice a day. Day 4 on just using the balm once or twice a day. The stuff is amazing the cleansing wipes were very soothing.

So you trusted the wipes to clean the tattoo as thoroughly as regular soap and water, including the first cleaning with all the plasma and slimey shit? Does the balm replace the usual ointment or lotion or both? Are you supposed to continue using the balm like you would lotion to finish the healing and even afterward? I’m always looking for different methods so I’m curious. I think I read somewhere else on another forum (not ET) that this stuff works good too. I’d also love to see any more healed pics you might have, too, since I think the most recent one was right after getting it fixed. Thanks Buttwheat.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Some people need to be ware of that TAT stuff, it’s made from plants, and quite often it’s made from plants that people usually don’t come in contact with, so you may get an allergic reaction! That tattoo goo stuff is made from plants too.

The new artwork looks awesome though!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;93771 wrote:
So you trusted the wipes to clean the tattoo as thoroughly as regular soap and water, including the first cleaning with all the plasma and slimey shit? Does the balm replace the usual ointment or lotion or both? Are you supposed to continue using the balm like you would lotion to finish the healing and even afterward? I’m always looking for different methods so I’m curious. I think I read somewhere else on another forum (not ET) that this stuff works good too. I’d also love to see any more healed pics you might have, too, since I think the most recent one was right after getting it fixed. Thanks Buttwheat.

Yes it didn’t say to but I did do the first wash with soap and water. The next morning though I just used the wipes and they seemed to clean it up pretty well. The balm is used as a replacement of the ointment and lotion and use it through the healing process. it has healed well and I will put up another pic.

Parademic;93774 wrote:
Some people need to be ware of that TAT stuff, it’s made from plants, and quite often it’s made from plants that people usually don’t come in contact with, so you may get an allergic reaction! That tattoo goo stuff is made from plants too.

The new artwork looks awesome though!

Yes it is all natural and plant based which is nothing I ever look for or care about. I have fairly sensitive skin and I haven’t had any kind of problem with it. But all people are different and could have a reaction to anything. It is also a local company so if I had a problem I could go down there and slash their tires.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
downriver;93757 wrote:
Too bad it healed like that, was it a reaction to certain colours?

I really don’t know what it was a reaction to. But it was mainly on the fish and the main color was purple. But I have a ton of other purple on me with no problems. She didn’t use any purple on the touch up.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

here you go magnum

still healing day 9
d70f3736.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but it looked infected to me. Did your artist sneeze on you by any chance? heh

When I had my back piece done my artist was exhaling heavily all over me every now and then, it was pretty fucking foul with an open wound right there.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Thanks, looks great. I’ll leave you alone now. ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;93806 wrote:
Thanks, looks great. I’ll leave you alone now. ๐Ÿ˜€

No problem I will post another pic when its healed completely.
As for the aftercare stuff I really like it. It was kind of nice not worrying about having to wash it just bust out a wipe and give it a quick cleaning and it is very soothing.

PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

it came out sick dude but its gonna be one hairy fish

Amok
Participant
@amok
PvtDonut;93874 wrote:
it came out sick dude but its gonna be one hairy fish

like an anchovy

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.