suzridesahog
Participant
@suzridesahog

I like it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;79956 wrote:
Buttwheat, are you dry healing your tattoos now where you’re not using any ointments or lotions or what? How’s that working for you, not too dry or cracking?

Kind of a hybrid dry healing noting on it until it starts to peel then lotion once a day. I was really surprised how well that worked on the Phantom of the Opera tattoo I thought I was going to lose a bunch of ink on that but only lost a small amount.

Thank You everyone Christy did a beautiful job on it. Didn’t get Tattoo of the day there was a bunch of great work. Funny thing was the photographer ended up taking pictures of a few of my other tattoos as well.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I really like this piece. Very cool the way the focus is on the fish and then drawn to the boat.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

as some of you know this healed horribly. the skin looked burned here is a pic turn away if your squeamish.
309a743f.jpg

Here is what it looked like after it “healed”
124c3aba.jpg

I got it touched up last Sunday here it is :
be84f43e.jpg

I think it turned out well for her tattooing on scar tissue. and has healed very well.

Amok
Participant
@amok

i like that oil painting style, damn fine specimen you have there sir.

Panter
Participant
@panter

Very nice, shame about the first heal, looks nasty!

I’ve been thinking about a sailfish tattoo on my back for a while now

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

amazing work that buttwheat dude!

You must be very proud of it and your dad will also be

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

omg I can’t believe that pic of the bad healing, that must’ve been really painful 🙁

Glad the retouching came out really good though, definitely something to be proud of 🙂

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

What a wonderful tribute! Very nice work!:):):):):)

livetothefullest
Participant
@livetothefullest

Good stuff, thank god for free touch ups hey? 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Thanks all. My Dad would have loved it.

Adler
Participant
@adler

What are you doing for healing this time?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;93698 wrote:
What are you doing for healing this time?

I did it way differently then any of my tattoos before. My artist supplied me with an after care kit from T.A.T. http://blackcreekbotanicals.com/tat/
it contained cleansing wipes and a balm. Day 1 through 4 I used the cleansing wipes to clean the tattoo (I did not wash it at all) 3 times a day and the balm twice a day. Day 4 on just using the balm once or twice a day. The stuff is amazing the cleansing wipes were very soothing.

Wizcko
Participant
@wizcko

Wow! How cool! I really like the colors!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.