SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

the straight razor is full size because ive always been a baby faced fool
and as far as the chearleader goes she was a very small drawing that we worked at blowing up havnt decided if shes guna get finished by somone else or what

and as far as sizing thats the sizing i personally wanted so as far as that goes its what i liked but well see what happens with the rest

and why would i get bent outa shape i asked a bunch of strangers their opinions so not knowing any of you i left it all open to interpretation

and come on ma-dukes would be my mother but she hates tattoos in general so :p SUPRISE lol

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary
SHTxHAPNS;78808 wrote:
ive always been a baby faced fool

QFT, your words not mine

Tajen
Participant
@tajen
SHTxHAPNS;78808 wrote:
the straight razor is full size because ive always been a baby faced fool
and as far as the chearleader goes she was a very small drawing that we worked at blowing up havnt decided if shes guna get finished by somone else or what

and as far as sizing thats the sizing i personally wanted so as far as that goes its what i liked but well see what happens with the rest

and why would i get bent outa shape i asked a bunch of strangers their opinions so not knowing any of you i left it all open to interpretation

and come on ma-dukes would be my mother but she hates tattoos in general so :p SUPRISE lol

If you are actually defending that crap on your body, you deserve to wear it!:eek:

SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

well isnt the whole point doin what makes you happy ? i asked everyones opinion because everyone here is into tattoos be in the end its still yalls opinion and wont change the fact if im happy with it or not so you can act like an ass about it but in the end i did what i wanted

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
SHTxHAPNS;78903 wrote:
well isnt the whole point doin what makes you happy ? i asked everyones opinion because everyone here is into tattoos be in the end its still yalls opinion and wont change the fact if im happy with it or not so you can act like an ass about it but in the end i did what i wanted

All that matter bro!

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
SHTxHAPNS;78903 wrote:

So you’re happy with it?

aw1993
Participant
@aw1993

get it filled in professionally it will probably be much better than expected,

well done on accepting the critiscm its much harder to take it than to give

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

I dunno. It’s not a traditional tattoo style, but the picture is really too dark and too far away to get a good idea of the linework. Has the artist finished with it, or was he/she planning on shading/coloring/other?

Can you shoot a closer picture of the girl?

suzridesahog
Participant
@suzridesahog

I’d like to see a closer, more clear picture please.
Thanks

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

I think everybody has said how they feel about it and it’s up to you to take the advice on board but good on you mate for not getting super defensive like a lot do and taking it on the chin, takes a lot of balls to man up in that respect. Good on you!

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay
SHTxHAPNS;78903 wrote:

Thats all that matters at the end of the day. If its what you want then thats fine.
At the end of the day not everyone is going to like a tattoo whether it is done by an amazing artist or not, because everyone has different tastes.
Get some clearer pictures of your tattoo up, i’d like to see more of it before judging it. I will say i found it very hard to actually see what your tattoo was of, but the image was dark. However i can see where everyone else was coming from when talking about the artist, if it was me i’d get another artist to finish it off.
Good on you for taking all the criticism on the chin though, and not bitching and moaning at everyone for the advice you’ve been given, and the opinions people gave.

Joshy
Participant
@joshy

Not my sort of thing but at the end of the day its wether you like it or not…

If it was on my body I would try and get some colour

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.