Sonofequinox
Participant
@sonofequinox

Hello folks. This is my newest addition to my now 5 tattoos. I had gotten the outlining done a few weeks ago and just yesterday had it colored it. It took about 4 hours and was definitely worth it. I will be going back in a couple of weeks after this has healed for my third session to get the scale detailing done on the body. I am also getting a koi on my other arm before christmas as a present to myself 🙂 Anyways, here’s a pic!

16298417039493685311531.jpg

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I like it (I love dragons).

If you are going back have you considered a few blossom petals floating between the clouds/smoke.

Depending on how it heals you might want to just have a quick touch up on some of the shadowing – I found with mine it popped a lot more after we went over it again as made the colour of the dragon stand out more.

Excellent piece though and wish you well to wear it.

Take care
Matthew

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Thanks for posting. It’ll be good to see it completed as the scales will hopefully make the “flow” of the dragon more apparent as right now I am having a hard time with it. Was this piece taken from a different design that had petals and/or smoke/clouds as Serav suggested? Thanks again.

Sonofequinox
Participant
@sonofequinox

pretty much everything is as it was, smoke was adjusted slightly though, only difference. Will add in some pedals when i go back for the scales though, sounds like a good idea

emmy
Participant
@emmy

Wow, looks great, I like the colors!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.