Participant
@aahzz

Nice work, I dig it.

rogakon
@
Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is one very sweet piece – how many sittings and who was the artist?

Also is Hogan a memorial name?

Take Care
Matthew

mamajess
Participant
@mamajess

Wow. What a gorgeous piece of art!

WildWilly
Participant
@wildwilly

4 sittings about 20 hrs. Artist is Litos of New Port Richey. Possibly the nicest guy you’ll ever meet. Hogan is my last name but i guess it can be a memorial for all the Hogans we’ve gained and lost thru the yrs. The clock reads 11/1 which is birthdate. My crest is fairly boring since its a old school name so i Added my horoscope as well as my wifes.

WildWilly
Participant
@wildwilly

Since alot of people like to see the progression. the first sitting was 4 hrs, the 2nd 4, 3rd was 3 1/2, the last and the last which we just wanted to finish up was 6 hrs. He said i sat well and should be no problem. But after 3 hrs shit gets agitating.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

That’s one great memorial to the immortal Hulk Hogan.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

WildWilly
Participant
@wildwilly

i thought the one on my back was.

Hulk%20Hogan%20Tattoo.jpg

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

That is some pretty sweet ink
The idea behind it is awesome, and the design is a really creative way of putting it together. I love it 🙂

shaneslawns
@

@ wild willy …omg that is the badest omajs to the hulk awesome….great work on the hogan with the clock…love the idea

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I prefer his backpiece, frankly.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

WildWilly
Participant
@wildwilly

Yeah wanted something original that wasn’t just something thats trendy at the moment. And i feel what i was looking for really came to life. At first with the line work it looked like to separate pieces but the shading and colors really put things together. And now i gotta deal with the peeling and ugliness. I think i will do go ahead and get something on the other arm just not sure what yet. I do like the art nouveau feel to my ink.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

i like it, very good work youve got!

JoyFly
Participant
@joyfly

That piece on your arm is awesome! I love all the detail and different layers within! Congrats

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.