board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

So, yesterday I went in for the 3rd session on my sleeve…almost done the full top half, except for some underneath we couldn’t finish as we had to cut the session down 2 hours (after4), due to nanny/kid issues..anyways, here’s some pics..I’m so happy to have more color in it now, it’s really comin’ together..just thought I’d share..

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Some cool ink there! 😎

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Whoo, finally..a comment!!…Thanks, I’m really lovin’ it.

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet
board_riider;75614 wrote:
Whoo, finally..a comment!!…Thanks, I’m really lovin’ it.

Yeah I noticed no one else had commented, how strange? :confused:

It’s a nice big piece…. they always look bette bigr, the pastel shades give it a girly feel, good to hear you are lovin it 😎

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Looks really nice, the colours are so sweet!

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Thanks CrusingComet..there’s a third skull as well, we are thinking of doing it maybe purple, to have it tie in with some purple flowers we wanna do…the whole bottom of my arm is gonna be flowers as well, and I want all the colors to mesh, so we gotta figure that out! But thanks, yeah..I wanna keep it feminine, but not overly!
Thanks Poxphobia! I love the colors..your sleeve is awesome, by the way..lovely colors in that as well!

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

really nice – love the colours – makes me kinda jealous of my plain black and grey !

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Nice work!

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

seniorminnion: Thanks!! I love the colors too, but I was looking at your backpiece and it looks amazing in black and grey! I really like it!
Thanks Gsouder!

vala
Participant
@vala

liking this piece alot!!!! looking forward to seeing it as it progresses.

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

I love the colors – very nice!

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Thanks! Next session is nov 13 th… Excited to get more of it finished! It’s amazing what a difference color makes! I might even keep this as a half sleeve for a while, wanna save some money to
Go back to school… Blah. Oh well, it will be finished in good time!

shaneslawns
@
vala;76130 wrote:
liking this piece alot!!!! Looking forward to seeing it as it progresses.

really nice work….the bomb:)

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Thanks!! It feels good to get such nice reviews of my ink…

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Sorry I missed the thread and just wanted to say that is some really sweet work you have on there.

The only thing to watch with purple pigments is they fade ultra fast in the sun – I have a lot in mine but went for a more muted colour as wanted it to be in the more traditional Japanese style.

It is going to look awesome when done.

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.