mcdougalz
Participant
@mcdougalz
NeverBSatisfied;75145 wrote:
Anyone with any sense of football knowledge knows damn well the Steelers are one of, if not, the best organization in football and has the best winning percentage since the Super Bowl era. They will never become the Lions and if they did I’d still wear it proud. It’s a sports tattoo in dedication and history of family ties. You haven’t seen any worse ideas out there like faces of celebrities or two unicorns fucking? Thanks for the feedback anyway, asshole.

It doesnt look too bad man, I can appreciate it since im a steelers fan, I just wouldve gotten a smaller version of it.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Why would you get a Steeler tat? Come on down to BMore and we will hook you up with a cool Ravens tattoo. 😉

CrookedCross
@

You got the Terrible part right.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
mcdougalz;75250 wrote:
It doesnt look too bad man, I can appreciate it since im a steelers fan, I just wouldve gotten a smaller version of it.

I plan on making it into a half sleeve eventually and have some good idea’s to put it on paper soon to work around it. I like the theme thus far and it gives me options. I always wanted to get the Terrible Towel and me and my dad had that bond that the next time the Steelers won the Super Bowl, which was ’05, then we would get a Terrible Towel tat. I got the lettering back in ’08, just added the yellow around it.

I can dig criticism, but that dude approached it the wrong way. It can suck as bad as a whole black arm sleeve to some people’s taste but people don’t have to be a total dickhead about it. I’ve seen some atrocious looking ones around here but approached it with class other than being an ass. The work might not be the best, but I’ll never, ever question why someone got it. Obviously they got it because that’s what they wanted whether it be emotional or personal.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.