ElevenEleven
Participant
@eleveneleven
Legendman92;68613 wrote:
ha if you saw my ankle this is nothing. And thank you!!

Ew I just checked it out. Awesome – I like your style. 😎

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

Nice kiddo!! I really enjoy starin at that! Your artist did a fantastic job! Next time ya see him/her be sure to tell him/her how many people are just lovin the piece!!

amanaman11
Participant
@amanaman11

dang thats cool

cdion
Participant
@cdion

WOW!

Great piece. Really amazing. Your artist did an amazing work!

Be proud!!!

Little LEW
Participant
@little-lew

omg every time i look at this it gets better…. so amazing. awesome work! you should be proud…. now please teach me how to post shit on here… :confused: im lost! love you 🙂

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Looks great man 😀

Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92
Little LEW;68788 wrote:
omg every time i look at this it gets better…. so amazing. awesome work! you should be proud…. now please teach me how to post shit on here… :confused: im lost! love you 🙂

haha is this you my love? i will show you in like 3 hours.

Thanks again everyone!!

eighty4
Participant
@eighty4

Love it. I’ve been thinking of getting something like this as a cover up for my tribal. Is it finished now?

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Looks awesome man. Something to be very proud of.

Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92
eighty4;69092 wrote:
Love it. I’ve been thinking of getting something like this as a cover up for my tribal. Is it finished now?

thank you and yes it is finished. Thanks!

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Really awesome. Definitely one of the best biomechs I’ve seen.

Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92
gnarly;69112 wrote:
Really awesome. Definitely one of the best biomechs I’ve seen.

Thanks!! thats what i was hoping to hear from people

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

OK, so I’ve been considering whether I was going to ask this or not but I’m just going to and let’s see what happens. The quality of this tat is out of this fucking world, one of the very best i have ever seen- and trust me, I have looked around a lot.

My questions: The large gear right in the middle of the tat, what is is connected to? Is it the threaded looking think just to the left of the giant gear? If it is, I’m not sure how those gears would interface with each other. A thread bar and a gear would just click on each other. if it’s not connected to that, what is is connected to?

I know I am a huge nerd but I have a engineering background and a watchmaking interest so this type of stuff really stand out to me. Anyway, no disrespect, I’m just curious…

Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92
Gsouder;69506 wrote:
OK, so I’ve been considering whether I was going to ask this or not but I’m just going to and let’s see what happens. The quality of this tat is out of this fucking world, one of the very best i have ever seen- and trust me, I have looked around a lot.

My questions: The large gear right in the middle of the tat, what is is connected to? Is it the threaded looking think just to the left of the giant gear? If it is, I’m not sure how those gears would interface with each other. A thread bar and a gear would just click on each other. if it’s not connected to that, what is is connected to?

I know I am a huge nerd but I have a engineering background and a watchmaking interest so this type of stuff really stand out to me. Anyway, no disrespect, I’m just curious…

ha no problem it is just connected to the bar coming through the middle of the main gear. It is riding agains the bar gear but the teeth of the gear are suppose to look angled so they would match the rod gear coming down my shoulder bone. Again it might not be exactly to mechanical spec or anything just a idea. That bar coming down behind the main gear is just filler. The idea was to have the main rod gear to come off my shoulder bone and almost spin the rest of the stuff. Again just a imaginary idea that i liked i really dont know if it could really work.

Little LEW
Participant
@little-lew

kisses… im coming to bed now. get ready!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.