Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92

Pretty much done with my Bio Mech half sleeve.This was my idea and created by my buddy Scott Glaizer at Speakeasy tattoo in LA. We are like 14hrs into it with just some minor detailing to be finished, The carbon fiber took forever.I wanted something that was noticeable from a distance, i didnt want it to be cluttered with to much stuff.I also wanted it to be as gray and black shade as possible no fake titanium crap or anything like that haha. Let me know what you think, Thanks

This is fully healed except the dark spots which are fresh and some other random touch ups!
DSC_0659.jpg
DSC_0660.jpg
DSC_0658.jpg
DSC_0657.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

That’s a killer piece of ink, you should be very proud! it looks like it was just done- ie not completely healed how far along are you in the healing process?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

HOLY FUCK KNUCKLES!

That is a SERIOUSLY killer piece of ink my man. Be seriously, SERIOUSLY, fucking proud!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92
Gsouder;68245 wrote:
That’s a killer piece of ink, you should be very proud! it looks like it was just done- ie not completely healed how far along are you in the healing process?

ha thank you that is right after a touchup session. Other than the dark spots the rest is 6 weeks healed.

dannyboy
Participant
@dannyboy

Ive never been into bio work but wow this is really fucken nice

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

wow.

wow.

really nice.

those thin strips of torn skin really pop-out.

wow.

Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92
dannyboy;68396 wrote:
Ive never been into bio work but wow this is really fucken nice

Thanks everyone im loving it,i wasnt to sure about that main gear at first but it looks great now. wait till you see whats next!!!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Holy shit dude. That is one of the best biomech I’ve seen. You are making me reconsider getting my tribal covered with a biomech. If only I can find an artist with the vision that your guy has.

Once again, killer piece

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

I can’t come up with anything other than WOW. Just being straight forward, and it’s a GOOD WOW.

ElevenEleven
Participant
@eleveneleven

Wow that’s crazy! And gross. Both in a good way. 🙂

DarkLevy
Participant
@darklevy

F*&cking badass! Looks awesome man!

Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92
ontwo;68412 wrote:
Holy shit dude. That is one of the best biomech I’ve seen. You are making me reconsider getting my tribal covered with a biomech. If only I can find an artist with the vision that your guy has.

Once again, killer piece

Thanks man, that means alot!!

Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92
ontwo;68412 wrote:

Once again, killer piece

Thank you alot, if you come to LA i can point you to the man!! haha

Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92
ElevenEleven;68425 wrote:
Wow that’s crazy! And gross. Both in a good way. 🙂

ha if you saw my ankle this is nothing. And thank you!!

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Great piece man, I just love the red and the skin torns.
IMO you could off added some more details to the biomech itself, but it does look great the way it is now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.