raycborghi
Participant
@raycborghi
-DMD-;67945 wrote:
I dunno guys, it isn’t THAT bad.
The chick isn’t something but the tattoo is normal, his artist might actually fix it later.
Plus, he can always just go to another artist and add shading and stuff.

I agree with you there.

Idk i go to the tattoo shop everyday and his work comes out pretty good for the most part. Idk why everyone on here hates my back piece. I know the girl sucks i understand that but the demon looks pretty good i think and if that demon came out good i can only imagine t he rest will

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

You can choose to go for a cartoonish theme, “death”‘s hands look a little cartoonish to me.

big-ad
Participant
@big-ad

If i was you bro i would take our advice and change artists, you say you only think the arm is wrong, but her face is ugly, her tits are uneven, there is no shading what so ever, the grim reapers arm and hands are wrong and once its fully done it WILL be hard to rectify! Cost should not come into it when having ink, its there for life and so worth the investment!

dannyboy
Participant
@dannyboy

the tattoo would be okay if we were back in 1990, you defintely should look around for a new artist there is some amazing work out there thesedays

dannyboy
Participant
@dannyboy

the tattoo would be okay if we were back in 1990, you defintely should look around for a new artist there is some amazing work out there thesedays

raycborghi
Participant
@raycborghi

So if i switch to a good artist can they fix that and make the rest of my back look good?

jonjo
Participant
@jonjo

she looks like she after eating a lemon!!!

big-ad
Participant
@big-ad

If you find a competent artist sorting it should be fairly easy. You should do some research and find the best artist in your area, check out there portfolio to make sure you like there style, believe me there are artists out there who will give you a rocking tattoo you can be proud of, but be prepared to pay £50-90 an hour for the best artists. usually if an artist can fit you in straight away they tend to not be very good, where-as a good tattoo artist will have a 3-6 month waiting list.

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

This is a prime example of poor planning. 12 hours to do all of this?? Is really just pain you didnt need to sit
through. I would love to know the hourly rate you have paid.
To be honest with you. All of the black shading is over the top, and a complete waste of good skin and space.
Poor lining, and very bad blending skills. Get somebody else to rectify it chap.

Legendman92
Participant
@legendman92

she looks like an alien.

ElevenEleven
Participant
@eleveneleven

I object to the term “back sleeve”.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.