dolf_peeters
Participant
@dolf_peeters

ok,

i got they first 2 cos i liked the design and the last i got when i got married
(but it’s not like i forget that i’m married, see the tattoo and then all of a sudden
remember i have a wife 🙂 )

my 1st, got this bout 5-6 yrs ago:

DSCN1122.jpg

my 2nd, got this about 4 yrs ago, supposed to mean ‘spirit’ or ‘hope’:

DSCN1119.jpg

my 3rd one, got it about 2 yrs ago:

DSCN1120.jpg

i’m now looking to get this done(evan scott is my newborn son) on my upper arm:

it is a distant skyline(of Cork, Ireland, city i live in and a monument from brussels, Belgium – my home country),
a wall with my sons name and d.o.b. graffitied on it(hoping for more elaborate graffitti than my lame attempt, feel free to have a go (winking smiley – was only allowed 5 images?!)
the faint blob in the forground will be a baby flinging paint blobs on the wall, surounded by pots of paint
DSCN1155.jpg

any suggestions/alterations welcome to the future design

what do you think?

Thanks

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I really like your third tattoo – I recognise the character from my childhood but fill me in because I cannot remember from where.

As for the tattoo idea I would first of all change the shape of the wall to something more rectangular or no wall at all.

The current shape hit me as a gravestone and if I had not read the post it would have seemed to be a ‘in memory’ tattoo.

The skyline will work quite well as a backdrop but I would suggest enlarging it more and having the shadows drop down from it so you can then have the writing stand out more in the forefront. For something like that I would go for the whole upper back and shoulders.

Also there is nothing greater than holding your baby in your arms the love and pride you feel! That is one awesome pic.

Take Care
Matthew

dolf_peeters
Participant
@dolf_peeters
Sherav;65100 wrote:
As for the tattoo idea I would first of all change the shape of the wall to something more rectangular or no wall at all.

The current shape hit me as a gravestone and if I had not read the post it would have seemed to be a ‘in memory’ tattoo.

He thanks for the comments, just want to clarify …. the shape of the drawing is the outline of my arm, not the boundry of the drawing, i was looking to do it as a sleeve.

Thanks

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Ah sweet.

Sorry for the misinterpretation on that.

Take care
Matthew

dolf_peeters
Participant
@dolf_peeters

no problem ….. so you think it is workable?

dolf_peeters
Participant
@dolf_peeters

any other input on my ‘design’ anyone?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.