RushRealSlow
@

So I got my first tattoo about 2 and a half weeks ago. I’ve always wanted one, but I’ll be honest and say that I don’t know much about tattoos. That isn’t to say that I didn’t do my research and put A LOT of thought into this tattoo; I just don’t know much about the healing process, what tattoos look like upclose and on your skin and when you are just looking at somebody elses.

WEll, as you can see I got two big blocks of text. To the best of my knowledge the scabbing process is done and I’m not really peeling much anymore. However, there some letters and words that look really amazing and sharp, while others look a little blurry. Around the “blurry” parts, it’s hard to describe but it looks like there ink that hasn’t settled….like it looks like there is lesser black around it. Hopefully these pictures will help you see what I mean….sorry they were also taken on my cell phone lol

0314000134.jpg

If you look at the letters e e t in the word sweet and e x in express, they look VERY clear and great; however, the rest of the tattoo doesn’t look like that. Here is a broader view of my tatts

0226002005.jpg
0226002006.jpg

thanks all

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

hard to tell from the pics, but maybe its not done healing all the way around the edges of some of the words, leaving it with a slightly blurred look… either that or the artist might not have gone quite deep enough in some areas.

vaglocker
Participant
@vaglocker

Give it a few more weeks to heal than reassess

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Still healing my man. You’ve got to realize that when you get a tattoo, the needle works as if you’ll get cut from a piece of glass so to speak, which means the skin is penetrated and NEEDS TIME TO HEAL. The skin and tattoo pigmentation will come back once fully healed. 3-4 weeks is where the tat should be healed, some take up to a month, depends. Depending on how you take care of it, some will fade and some won’t. Touchups are almost a must eventually so, from the look of your tat, you’re doing very well, no worries. Give it time to heal.

Get some vitamin E to comfort your tat, that should speed up the process.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.