Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very neat work ,i like them
may i ask why witch’s 😀

katdiablo
Participant
@katdiablo

I read Gregory Maguire’s “Wicked” and realized that there is another side to every story… I found that portrait piece on Deviantart.com that a girl had sketched out and really liked the look —

had trouble deciding between the portrait versus full body, so I just did both!!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

id make that arm into a sleeve now 😉

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I like this alot man. You oughta be proud.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

katdiablo
Participant
@katdiablo

thanks guys.. it’s definitely a work in progress.. we have poppy stencils cut out ready to go on once I decide how many and where..

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Great book, great art and great ink.

I have to ask how do you cope with my ex-wife hanging on your arm all day?? :p

I am putting together another online book/study i would love to use that image with your permission.

Take Care
Matthew

katdiablo
Participant
@katdiablo
Sherav wrote:
I am putting together another online book/study i would love to use that image with your permission.

help yourself… :p

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Very nice. I like it a lot

Raven_Pixie
Participant
@raven_pixie

I love it!!!!

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

thats awesome, get some starry night background going on there and a full sleeve of the highest order will be yours ;D

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

I’m actually shocked at how I love the green in her face since I’m not a big fan of that color. That said, VERY NICE! I like the mystery of this and the overall feel of witches and how dark but yet captivating they can be. I agree with the others, making this a sleeve would be nothing short of badass!

katdiablo
Participant
@katdiablo

I knew going in that this would not be a tattoo that everyone would like… the portrait is a stencil of a drawing that someone did that I like. It’s not supposed to be a “perfect” lined tattoo, and I really like the way it turned out myself.

I am definitely looking at adding more background pieces to the piece– I have large poppies lined up for the top piece and we’re going to wait on the bottom piece to heal up and then decide if we want small poppies blowing out of her hand and out into the air, or a crescent moon or …. who knows… I don’t want to rush it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.