yetibassist
Participant
@yetibassist

Howdy,

I got my coelacanth tattoo around 5 hours ago. I did it instead of the kokopelli, its still in the works. After finishing up the coelacanth I had a discussion with my artist about the kokopelli one which I talked about in one of my threads a few months back.

Anyways here we go.

Its my Ichthys/Devolve Fish Coelacanth.
I originally went in with the thought of doing it all blue scale but my artist had a good idea of making the ICHTHYS part of it look wooden and doing the fish parts two toned with some blues and greens. What can I say, he knows how much I love earth toned artwork.

19958_387001650577_643705577_10255162_7293364_n.jpg

EDIT: He also added some yellow in there which I thought was an excellent surprise.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Great color work.
Pretty interesting fish design.

strick9
Participant
@strick9

sweet looking jod man.that foot’s a bitch ain’t it:p

Rushmore
Participant
@rushmore

Thats kinda cool man..

but of a wierd placement for a bloke.. But then agai:):)n, I do that aswell..

nice one..

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Awesome colors…..did a good job

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Nice work. I like it

yetibassist
Participant
@yetibassist
strick9;56342 wrote:
sweet looking jod man.that foot’s a bitch ain’t it:p

Man I guess I psyched myself out so much it didn’t hurt. Everyone told me it was gonna be real bad. Out of my three tattoos so far it was the least painful to do. Although the first day after tattooing it was the most sore of the three. The dude told me I took it better than most foot tattoo jobs he’s done. He also told me that of all the feet he has done, his included, mine was the first one he had to shave. 😀

I know it’s kinda odd placement for a bloke but I really like how it turned out and that’s all tyat matters to me. I even think when I do my kokopelli tattoo on my other leg I’ll work a snake in there underneath him some how that extends over the top of my left foot.

phantom x
Participant
@phantom-x

wicked work dude !!

yetibassist
Participant
@yetibassist

Thanks for all the positive reply fellas. I’m really digging itthe more I see it with my other leg tattoo. They got similar color schemes and I’m already begining to think of what to fill in the space between my foot and calf with. After my first color tattoo (calf one) I dunno if I can do another solid color tat. Although my black tattoo is still my favorite because of what it
means to me.

bikerblossom
Participant
@bikerblossom

WOW i like it .
bet it hurt though.

biker blossom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.