Benny1991
@

Hey guys ,

This is my very first tattoo and U Just had my second sitting and it’s looking preety good. Hoping to have a full sleeve around February. Also , there is still some things left to do on this part 🙂
I got this tattoo in memory of my Dad who passed away , I chose this design due to him having a similiar tattoo of an angel and harp.
Let me know what you think 🙂

Thanks!
Ben

tattttt.png
fdgdgdffdgd.png

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Sorry to hear about your loss.
We’re in the same boat!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi
Sorry for your loss.

It is a nice wip and I am sure will look great once it is completed.
Please post up the end tat.

Take Care
matthew

Jez
Participant
@jez

I like the clouds. Just not sure about the girl. The line work on her seems a bit amateurish here and there. No offence intended, friend.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
Jez;54784 wrote:
I like the clouds. Just not sure about the girl. The line work on her seems a bit amateurish here and there. No offence intended, friend.

Lol, yeah I was thinking the same thing but couldn’t really put my finger on it.
The face/hands/feet just aren’t “there” and it seems very basic for the center piece.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Well it is ongoing work so I am sure that this can be fleshed out as the artist carries on with it.
Personally I always found the hands and faces to be a bastard to draw.

Take Care
Matthew

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

I’ll be brutally honest here…

I love it, nice ink man your dad woulda liked it i’m sure, i think what the others are saying is that when you next see your artist tell him to sort out those hands! the feet arent too bad just the hand, the rest is awesome

Jez
Participant
@jez

In all honesty, I’d do some research, and get the center piece completed by a more skilled artist. The right artist will make that girl look stunning

cjay123
@

nice idea 4 the tat!

i also want a sleeve, lovin the clouds in the background, i would have had a few more stars personaly!

lookin good so far !!

BCbud
Participant
@bcbud

Having a Memoriable worthwhile tattoo is very good, grads it looks awesome and may your dad R.I.P

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

the lines are not a big issue while the tattoo is still being worked on.
normally neatening up is the final stage .

decent looking tattoo, sorry about your father

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

the nose and the hands do need touched up a bit however i think the feet are fine. kind of have a “sailor jerry” japanese tattoo look to them. the piece is a great one! and an excellent choice for a first tattoo!

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

I like the memorial….I’m sure your Dad would be very proud. I’m anxious to see the end result.

I do sympathize with your loss….. My Dad’s been gone for almost 4 years and I regret to say that it doesn’t get any easier.
The holidays are the worse.

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

my father has been gone for 16 years. still hard to deal with. lost him when i was 10 so that makes it harder on me. never really got to know him

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.