CruisingComet
    Participant
    @cruisingcomet

Looking real good Sherav 😎

tygerliz
    Participant
    @tygerliz

Ok so i totaly thought you were actually doing this on some one not that this ws your back. I have to say im extreamly jelous of you. Especially if of that tiger you’re adding to it.

It’s beautiful! Cant wait to see the net steps!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Second sitting in just over 9 hours 😮

The tiger is hopefully going as is rest of waterfall and if we get time (2-3 hour sitting) some scales.
    I am nervous and excited but have to go on home interviews most of the day 😡
    Will post up when done.

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Take care and update us when your back from having it done 😉

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Just a quick update

The second sitting was 3 hours with 2 five mins break.

The whole of the tiger has been added, rest of the waterfall and around 300 scales done on the dragon have been outlined.

It was really painful especially near the edges of my back where it touches the rib cage and across the kidney area.

😮

I will post up the pics but been busy mopping blood up and still oozing 😮 So will post a clean pic over the w/end.

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

eew too much info on the blood ! i dont have the stomach for it LOL

looking forward to seeing the tiger 😎

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi peeps

Here are some pics of the second sitting it is still bruised and swollen but is 6 days old now.
    I have to say this was much tougher on me than the first sitting especially on the tiger. 😮

Me and the artist were discussing stripes (I said seen a few where they just don’t seem bold enough and shall we experiment) – he said that he can shade them with a shader but they may not look as vibrant if done with a liner…

Like a masochist I chose the liner – hurts like a bastard still – but I hope that the stripes come out much better just still very scabby (yum) :p

Ok I know the tiger is on me and I am biased but damn I think this piece of that tattoo is fantastic and made the pain of the whole thing worth it.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

A few more pics

Full waterfall in now.

BackpieceSecondSitting3.jpg

I will have some proper pics done when this bit is healed and my mate can shoot well with his camera.

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome. I am building the piece and tweaking as I go.

I was getting changed at work and the guy in there was screwing his face up and saying how awful it was and how could I?

I told him well it was the politest ‘fuck you to the world’ that I could think of 😀

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

wow thats really coming along now .
    the tiger is looking really cool worth the pain in the long run , i can tell from your posture in this photo your in pain 🙁

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Damn bro that is awesome!! Can’t wait to see your finished product. Tell the guy at work, that if you have to explain, he wouldn’t understand!!

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Good god damn Matt.

Just…fuck.

It’s turning into one of the best pieces I’ve seen.

*chokes a little*

Okay, I’m being waaaaay too nice, gonna have a stroke. Um…you’re tubby. And British. With awesome ink.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

tygerliz
    Participant
    @tygerliz

so wait im confused on the fellow who was offended…wtf offended him?

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Someone having a tattoo offended him

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

well some people just dont see it as being an art form :rolleyes:
    most peoples reactions are wow , then you get a few that ask about the pain and cost of getting it done and then you get the numbnuts like that guy .

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.