DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Hands and lips…how the hell am I supposed to behave myself with that kind of ammo??? Sheeesh….

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I don’t know but I am running out of self control…
    I just let about 100 comments sail by through my mind. 😀

Matthew

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Hahahah….maybe we DO need our own thread!!!!!!!!!!!:D

HeartFlower
    Participant
    @heartflower

Who says you have to behave? 😉

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

good point!!!!;)

AnimalMyachi
    Participant
    @animalmyachi

I’m sorry, my lips? I was aware of my hand skills, but what about my lips?

In relation to planning sleeves, I thought of a good way to incorporate my less visually stunning inks into a greater piece. The symbols I have already do have personal meaning, hence my hesitation to cover them. That, and they are black, so I’m not sure how well they can be covered up.

HeartFlower (oh, how I snicker at that name, and I maintain that LotusPedal would have been a cooler one) – you keep your comments about my hands to yourself. These people don’t need the sordid details of your crazy fantasies.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Well if we don’t hear about Heartflower’s fantasies, we are just gonna make up our own!!! Hahahha….

and back on topic Animal, I think incorporating the old tatties into your sleeves is an awesome idea!!

HeartFlower
    Participant
    @heartflower

Animal–I snicker at your face.

As for your tats, I do remember the knot tattoo and as I recall the artist was paid in pizzas…

I always keep my fantasies to myself, and from what I’ve read on here, I’m sure everyone is more than capable with coming up with their own fantasies….

AnimalMyachi
    Participant
    @animalmyachi

*shrug* Starving artists with tattoo guns make for fun and interesting memories, even if the resulting tats aren’t the best in the world.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Hahahaha..but is a great story isn’t it!!!

markus696979
    Participant
    @markus696979

I did get curious an go to the myachi.com or w/e just to find out what it was exactly……………. it wasn’t exactly the coolest thing i ever saw prolly ranks up there with dungeons an dragons and magic playin cards

but maybe if i smoked up it might be good but i don’t do that. Just seems like a reason for white kids to act like they know some form of martial arts and./or they tried to hackysack and it was WAY TO HARD which i can do an is cool and not a solo sport.

as far as the tats go…. that endless knot can deffinetly be fixed with a do over with a decent artist, same wit the bird, it need more work done to it neways shading ect.

quick question Did you invent myachi or something? because i noticed that the symbol for the website at the top of the page is the same as the tat or your forearm. really curious about that or would like to know the story behind it.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.