KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

What, I never told you about me illustrious career as an 18th century english harlot? Ole Big Knickers Lovegood is what they called me back in me heyday, on account of me big knickers you see. I could bake your crumpet and light ye fag in two wags of a lambs tail I could.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Ah so you are the strumpet that gave me the rot-pox!

I recall your figure now – you had hair all down your back… none on your head just down your back.
    You kissed me and were laughing at me with my own teeth.

I were 3 shillings and one ball lighter by the time Big Knickers had finished.

Happy days…

Matthew 😀

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Aye, perhaps you were laddie, but as I remember it, ye balls were only nine short of a dozen, and ole Big Knickers made a right proper man ‘o you, didn’t she?

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i think we need to make a knighthawk and donna’s random blurtings of everything thread to give you somewhere to vent.

seems like every thread goes off topic as soon as you two get going!!!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Turbo

Yeah sorry for derailing – but they just appeal to the naughty child in me *snigger* 😀

I can’t help myself sometimes.

Take Care
    Matthew

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Hey don’t blame me. I’m incorrigible. It’s the bad company I tells ya–Matthew and Donna and Peach all just keep contributing to my delinquency!

But, just between you and me:

Aren’t are tangents fun?

😎

Love. Peace. Metallica.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh
    turbosatan;35945 wrote:
    i think we need to make a knighthawk and donna’s random blurtings of everything thread to give you somewhere to vent.

seems like every thread goes off topic as soon as you two get going!!!

Hahahahha……Us off topic??? WHAT??? And I was NOT the one who started talking about crooked cocks….well not this time anyways…but seriously, what thread is this???

Sorry Animal, if we took off with your thread..you will get used to that, really you will…

AnimalMyachi
    Participant
    @animalmyachi

I’m totally cool with that. The beauty of a forum is that you can always get back on topic, so long as you can read the previous posts.

Matthew, you mentioned that I’m into the “old school” of tattooing. I’m not exactly sure what that means, but if it’s a compliment on the fact that each of my tattoos are more than just show offy or based on aesthetics, then I’d totally agree. Each of my inks is based on a symbol with some sort of extra-spiritual notions.

KH, Donna, I’m sorry, but I’m neither English or crooked-cocked, so I’m of no use to either of you right now.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Animal

Yes by ‘old school’ (as opposed to old skool – which is 1950’s flash style 😉 ) I mean tattoos that are not elaborate or flash but tend to be more very personal items that use the blue ink.

These were reminiscient of the tats I have seen from the 1930’s where people would get their own symbols as personal talismans or spiritual significance.

Take Care
    Matthew

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh
    AnimalMyachi;35988 wrote:
    I’m totally cool with that. The beauty of a forum is that you can always get back on topic, so long as you can read the previous posts.

KH, Donna, I’m sorry, but I’m neither English or crooked-cocked, so I’m of no use to either of you right now.

See we didn’t throw it tooo far of topic….and ROFLMAO…don’t worry we will find a use for you eventually I am sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

I’m sure you’re right Donna, I mean, look at that set of lips….

Love. Peace. Metallica.

imthenewcancer7
    Participant
    @imthenewcancer7

hmmm weird

markus696979
    Participant
    @markus696979

Im glad my comments weren’t takin the wrong way, I was almost expecting this thread to turn into a flame off. Surprisingly that doesn’t happen all that often on this forum…. SWeet.

You had mentioned gettin sleeves or somethin along those lines an havin some of those tats incorporated into a new peice. If they have sentimental value then buy all means thats you opinion/buisness.

But if I was you I’d just have em covered wit some hot shit

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh
    KnightHawk;36014 wrote:
    I’m sure you’re right Donna, I mean, look at that set of lips….

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Hahaha…oh you are a bad bad man…..

HeartFlower
    Participant
    @heartflower

Animal I think you already know my opinion of your tattoos…but I couldn’t help myself when I read the tangents….Myachi is a hackysack for your hands, which means you’re rather good with your hands, doesn’t it? That could send us off on all new tangents.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.