Humperdink
    Participant
    @humperdink

so I have this tattoo on my back and was in a bit of dark place when I got it, the meaning of it’s really deep and I’m tired of people asking me why I have dead people on my back I can’t think of anything to change it and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of what I could do to it please.30kq8w0.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

laser

….

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Well, that there is a big, dark blob. I think you’re going to have to lighten it up with some laser before you even try to cover it.

Humperdink
    Participant
    @humperdink

Thanks for your comments I was more after a way to change the people into something else than get rid of the whole tattoo or would that just mess it up even more ?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Humperdink 143049 wrote:

Thanks for your comments I was more after a way to change the people into something else than get rid of the whole tattoo or would that just mess it up even more ?

Yes it would just make it more of a big blob of black

Humperdink
    Participant
    @humperdink

Oh joy ! At least I don’t have to look at it I suppose …

Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

It would be better if you cover up all tattoo and not just people. Laser facilitate this work. But if you will found good cover-up master he can do it without laser. It’s impossible if tattooartist will be good 🙂

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Don’t change it just because other people are annoying fucks.

JohnnyPhyfe
    Participant
    @johnnyphyfe

A good coverup artist can probably do something with it, but you’ll have a lot more options if you hit the laser a few times to lighten it up..

MarvelAvengers
    Participant
    @marvelavengers

Turn the ropes into ladders and put some fruit on the tree. Excuse my lack of effort, it took 30 seconds. I’m sure a good artist can make it look natural

fix%20idea.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.