Diana90
    Participant
    @diana90

Ok so that was 1 artist view. Another told me that wasnt the case at all and it was quite simply that the ink didnt sit well and I would need a touch up. In fact most artists I saw yesterday (went to several) said it healed well but either not enough ink was used which is fairly common with all black tattoos and the ink has not taken well. Looking at it today…the lines are clear, no blow outs and the bit where it faded has got darker.

Yes that is the place.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Blowouts don’t disappear, they keep spreading for months.

It still looks like a tattoo made by an apprentice, or scratcher.

Diana90
    Participant
    @diana90

The tattoo is on MY wrist and therefore I can see it. There is no blow outs, trust me. Maybe it was the way my flash hit it. I have been back to my studio and the ink just didnt sit good enough. It is looking 10times better then that picture today.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Okay you’re just living in denial. That tattoo is blown ut, it’s easy for any trained eye to see. Aka anyone who’s seen good tattoos, bad tattoos or got them. I’ve got one.
    It’s blow out, it’s bad work. Sorry if that’s not what you wanna hear, but I saw the link and wow, 30 years? I personally know apprentices I consider to be not all that great, aka mediocre apprentices, who do better work. After 6months – 1year. Not a good artist. She does decent work, for being a scratcher with 30y experience. Nothing more than that. And I’m saying this as someone who as actually worked in the industry as a manager for years and been involved for a total of 9 years, way beyond just getting tattooed. Get it fixed by someone with actual talent and skill, and you’ll see something much better.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The denial that you show is weird is she a relative of yours or something. It’s like a battered woman that keeps saying yes he hits me but it’s my fault.
    Her work is shit I’m not judging just by the crap tattoo she did on you but all the work in her portfolio. Wake up and be pissed that she did this to you!

Please tell me what one is a better tattoo

Or

21ba63029eb568477c0bcfce8f81b0df.jpg

Wake up this lady is fucking up peoples skin and you say it your fault

Diana90
    Participant
    @diana90

I understand what you are saying. The two previous work she has done for me its beyond amazing. And this applies to work she did to my family members and mates. I owe her the chance to correct it. One not ok tattoo compared to the 10+ pieces that are great. Thank you for explaining the issues relating to my piece, I am not that wised up with tattoos so it helps to get info here.

I am planning a new piece soon, can anyone recommend a good artist in the Bedord area please?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Diana90 142098 wrote:

The two previous work she has done for me its beyond amazing.

The only thing amazing will be on how bad they are. Post a pic of them prove how great they are.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.