Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@0hmanda 140512 wrote:

True. I suppose there’s no harm done by trying.

It’s how I got my tattoo from Mike DeVries. And my upcoming appointment with Cecil Porter. Sent off a note not expecting to hear back from them, but they liked the concept.

And if you don’t ask, that is the same as getting a NO. So you really don’t have anything to lose by asking. And if you get a YES, you feel like you just won the lottery!! When I heard back from Mike I was at work and actually stood up at my desk with my hand over my mouth, just amazed.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ponyboytattoos 140587 wrote:

“you guys do tats?

I don’t care to be referred to as “tatted up”. Fortunately it very rarely happens. (To date, nobody has done it twice)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Call_me_Lola 140632 wrote:

It’s how I got my tattoo from Mike DeVries. And my upcoming appointment with Cecil Porter. Sent off a note not expecting to hear back from them, but they liked the concept.

And if you don’t ask, that is the same as getting a NO. So you really don’t have anything to lose by asking. And if you get a YES, you feel like you just won the lottery!! When I heard back from Mike I was at work and actually stood up at my desk with my hand over my mouth, just amazed.

This made me smile

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.