peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@NorCalDan 138257 wrote:

so I talked to this Doctor today & found some good info, Home | Laser & SkinLaser & Skin

this office is the only one in this entire area that has a picosecond machine (which is the latest & greatest,from what I have read)

of course we all have read that black goes away the best,blues & greens are harder to treat,

it is $50 consultation(which is applied to treatment),

$250 minimum,and $250 for about a 2″ x 2″ area,

I made an app for the consult to start some treatment.

great thanks mate!

I have been reading up quite abit and getting mixed reviews on the new machine. They are saying typically it is slightly faster but is not worth the loads of extra cost, so I am still researching 🙂

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

@NorCalDan 138257 wrote:

so I talked to this Doctor today & found some good info, Home | Laser & SkinLaser & Skin

this office is the only one in this entire area that has a picosecond machine (which is the latest & greatest,from what I have read)

of course we all have read that black goes away the best,blues & greens are harder to treat,

it is $50 consultation(which is applied to treatment),

$250 minimum,and $250 for about a 2″ x 2″ area,

I made an app for the consult to start some treatment.

Mine was about 6″x4″ and it was $175 per session. Is yours expensive because Cali is expensive in general or is that machine costing way more? Laser Hair Removal | Laser Tattoo Removal | AFFIRM

That’s where I went in Oregon. I didn’t realize pricing would vary so greatly.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Hey it’s your skin but I really think it’s fine.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I found this place in Soho Reset Room – Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal in Soho Central London | Reset Room, will be going in for a discussion, they said he is one of the best in the country but they would say that wouldnt they lol

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@gobeavers 138266 wrote:

Mine was about 6″x4″ and it was $175 per session. Is yours expensive because Cali is expensive in general or is that machine costing way more? Laser Hair Removal | Laser Tattoo Removal | AFFIRM

That’s where I went in Oregon. I didn’t realize pricing would vary so greatly.

I assumed it was because of the machine,but good question ,not sure exactly.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@peterpoose 138265 wrote:

great thanks mate!

I have been reading up quite abit and getting mixed reviews on the new machine. They are saying typically it is slightly faster but is not worth the loads of extra cost, so I am still researching 🙂

Reviews are mixed on the effects of treatment between the two as well. Some are reporting more instances of skin pigmentation issues with the pico, though I suppose that matters little when you’re getting it re-inked.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Went into see Woody today, who is highly recommended – Woody's Tattoo Studio, High Wycombe UK :: Tattooing | Body Piercing | Laser Removal | Hairdressing & Barbering , I don’t think he does the lasering anymore but he and the lady both certainly sounded like they knew what they were doing.

Estimated £80 a session 3-4 sessions

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.