ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@BertNaked 135488 wrote:

Isn’t he kind of hiding out here in Norway now?

Who ?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Awesome ideas to be honest! With the right artist I think that could be very good. For the cartoon leg one, which I like the sound of them interacting. You could have it spiraling up your leg, lets say Wild E Coyote chasing Roadrunner and somehow bring in another character to interact with the roadrunner and so on? Maybe all on some cartoony stairs with a cartoony palace at the top of your leg! Maybe even the yellow brick road ๐Ÿ˜›

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Hmm, interesting, but I don’t want the interaction spiraling.. just a lot of difference scenes all over. Miniature stories being told all over the place. Handy Smurf discussing the finer points of bow creation with Bumblebee with Roadrunner speeding away from Skeletor in the background, or some silly shit like that.

That’s why I need an actual cartoonist. The good thing about that project is that the tattooist and cartoonist don’t necessarily have to be the same person. The cartoonist can create the scenes in his chosen medium, and the tattooist would then “just” transfer those images onto skin. That being said, I know even fewer cartoonists than I do tattoo artists :p

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Well, my next tattoo is going to be a moth…

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Amok 135497 wrote:

Fucking hell!

Care to elaborate? ๐Ÿ˜‰

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked
    Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@ArniVidar 135506 wrote:

Care to elaborate? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah I was thinking how much is going on in your head!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

test test test

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@BertNaked 135507 wrote:

Gunnar!

Ah! Gotcha. He’s still taking appointments at Reykjavik Ink, so I guess he just flies back and forth. Raking in a grand a day, 6 days a week, and being booked 13 months solid must make it rather easy to take a short flight between countries when needed.

@Amok 135512 wrote:

Yeah I was thinking how much is going on in your head!

Oh, I wish that was anything close to being all of it! ๐Ÿ˜€

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@ArniVidar 135522 wrote:

Ah! Gotcha. He’s still taking appointments at Reykjavik Ink, so I guess he just flies back and forth. Raking in a grand a day, 6 days a week, and being booked 13 months solid must make it rather easy to take a short flight between countries when needed.

Oh, I wish that was anything close to being all of it! ๐Ÿ˜€

He’s moving to Oslo permanently in April 2014 ๐Ÿ™‚ And I don’t think his waiting list is that bad here now. I know Attitude just posted something about booking for 2014, no waiting list this time.. Might just be for Linda. If that’s the case, that she’s no longer doing 2 year waiting list, I might just have to take a trip!

Adler
    Participant
    @adler

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Too transparently funny.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Adler 135558 wrote:

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Too transparently funny.

Huh ?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.