peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Im booked in March anyhows with him so he will touch it up if its needed, Im sure it will be fine!

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Damn dude.. That look so bad.

Slap yourself.. lol

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@We HEART LA 134319 wrote:

All that time and money, and you do this? haha

What the hell is wrong with you.. All that buzzing got to your brain.. lol

He had like only 25 bucks left after they were done.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Right as I was using my home made skin cream on this tattoo instead of bep, Yuko reminded me about using preservatives. Which I did not add to my cream, which has basically sat on the side for like a month with me using it.

We have a few nurses here don’t we? Should I use some sort of antibacterial spray now, as all I am doing is putting bep on it now.

A little snippet from what I found online.

A preservative can be a valuable and beneficial part of a product, and not all of them are as scary as some fearmongers would have you believe. But if you (general you, not calling you out or anything) don’t know what you’re doing with them, they really shouldn’t be messed with IMNSHO. At best if you mess up with one it won’t be effective and you’ll end up rubbing bacteria soup on yourself at some point. At worst…it would be less than healthy.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Blecht!! Peter, Peter, Peter. This USED to be one of my all time favourite tattoos. Why would you do that to me???

The good news: if your nipple falls off that will solve the whole should I or shouldn’t I tattoo it problem. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope it heals up just fine for you, nipple and all. And I’m glad that you already have a second session booked in case you do need a touch-up. Stay healthy!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I sent you a PM, Peter. I really can’t tell you what to do without seeing it, but I know what I’d do if it was on me.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Thanks for the replies chaps and ladies:)

thanks for the pm:)

I think I know what has happened, I used my own concoction cream with no preservatives in it and has been sitting in my bathroom for like a month, probably full of bacteria which I was wiping all over my fresh tattoo.

Total sickness lol Only cos I was out of bep and didn’t bother buying more.

I bought some antiseptic spray today and just see what needs touching up after.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Thanks for the pm:)

I think I know what has happened, I used my own concoction cream with no preservatives in it and has been sitting in my bathroom for like a month, probably full of bacteria which I was wiping all over my fresh tattoo.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@peterpoose 134379 wrote:

Thanks for the pm:)

Your skin’s going to be pumping out extra serum, so don’t worry for a few days until it looks better, and then I agree with you: Buy new creams. ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit: If it looks red or starts oozing liquid stuff that isn’t clear in color or is stinky, go to the ER.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@GrayCatLove 134389 wrote:

Your skin’s going to be pumping out extra serum, so don’t worry for a few days until it looks better, and then I agree with you: Buy new creams. ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit: If it looks red or starts oozing liquid stuff that isn’t clear in color or is stinky, go to the ER.

Yes it is stinky. I was sitting here for a few days at the PC thinking I can smell bad feet, I do not suffer with smelly feet. Took me 3 days to realise it was my rotting flesh lol but it feels better, no way near as sore.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@peterpoose 134394 wrote:

Yes it is stinky. I was sitting here for a few days at the PC thinking I can smell bad feet, I do not suffer with smelly feet. Took me 3 days to realise it was my rotting flesh lol but it feels better, no way near as sore.

Uh oh. Might be time to see a doctor.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@GrayCatLove 134398 wrote:

Uh oh. Might be time to see a doctor.

Going to see how it goes and if still bad by Monday I will go to the doctor ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Here is how its looking now, looks a lot better to me and feels better ๐Ÿ™‚

image.jpg
    image ru

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Glad it feels better.. :thumbsup:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.