poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Thanks ^^

Professionals def know how to make you look best! It feels funny standing there with your head slightly tilted, slightly to the side, hand uncomfortably twisted and hardly being able to stand straight, but somehow it looks great on camera! I’ve mostly been shot by people I know, and they’ve all been great at making me feel comfortable and love it 🙂 I’m far too short to ever do any proper modelling, but it’s fun once in a while anyways 🙂

I’m never gonna be done getting tattooed though, been supposed to have a new shoot for a year now, but I’m always in the phase of “oh, let me finish this tattoo first!” or “crap I just got a new one it needs to heal up first…” and repeat.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@poxphobia 133573 wrote:

I’m never gonna be done getting tattooed though, been supposed to have a new shoot for a year now, but I’m always in the phase of “oh, let me finish this tattoo first!” or “crap I just got a new one it needs to heal up first…” and repeat.

That is what I told my friend after asking her to take pictures for me. I told her I wanted to get my current half sleeve in progress done first before we do anything. I’m afraid it may not be til middle of November or something before we even do pictures lol it may end up being sooner, not sure yet!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Funny story: My aunt and I are talking today about my cousin, her oldest son, an architect. She sent me some of J’s hobbyist photographs, and that kid has talent. She said he’d be willing to do it for free if I’d help her and my elderly uncle visit the Grand Canyon now that I work this week on/week off thing.

We have some things to get settled, like getting Grandma set up in assisted living, seeing Mom through hip surgery, and doing a few other things, but I look forward to it. 🙂

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

I am a professional I-phone photographer!

Nuff said..lol

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.