Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 132307 wrote:

From what Iโ€™ve experienced, the lower leg has been the most painful tattoo Iโ€™ve endured, even more so than my under arms.

I’m getting a new piece Sept. 16th that will be getting close to my right nipple. I don’t imagine that will be a lot of fun.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 132310 wrote:

I’m getting a new piece Sept. 16th that will be getting close to my right nipple. I don’t imagine that will be a lot of fun.

The closer to the nipple the more it hurts I have a small amount that goes into my nipple OUCH

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Sam-I-Am 132310 wrote:

No I can’t imagine that feels very good either. I know there will be a few spots I probably won’t get tattooed but then again that could always change. I’ll never go onto my foot though, feet are disgusting!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I have a small one about an inch from my nipple. Didn’t hurt the least bit, just tickled ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@poxphobia 132323 wrote:

I have a small one about an inch from my nipple. Didn’t hurt the least bit, just tickled ๐Ÿ™‚

pics or it didn’t happen ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 132322 wrote:

I’ll never go onto my foot though, feet are disgusting!

My foot was not bad. Regardless, I’ll live through it and I may appreciate it more.

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

Looks sweet man!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

It’s a very cool tattoo. I wonder, regarding the machine, if it’s the way the weight of the machine distributes in the artist’s hand… If it was heavy in the fingers, it would be hard to keep from applying pressure to skin, and that would hurt.

Thankfully, no one will ever give me a machine to find out, lest I jam someone’s eye out.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 132621 wrote:

It’s a very cool tattoo. I wonder, regarding the machine, if it’s the way the weight of the machine distributes in the artist’s hand… If it was heavy in the fingers, it would be hard to keep from applying pressure to skin, and that would hurt.

Thankfully, no one will ever give me a machine to find out, lest I jam someone’s eye out.

I understand that the rotary machines are lighter and cause less fatigue. I know that rotary motion is smoother than reciprocal motion. (Not that reciprocal motion can’t be fun on occasion)

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I now know what is bothering me about this piece, its the nose part.

I tried my photoshop skills on a few ideas lol as I will get Tofi to add to the otherside and fill in the little part that’s light now with dark (first Pic)

Any other ideas? I just wish I could use photoshop properly lol

1008848_751527801540156_801241666_o_copy.jpg
    screenshot by lightshot

TF4.jpg
    studio screenshot

TF6.jpg
    greenshot download

TF7.jpg
    free screenshot software

TF8.jpg
    screenshot utility windows

TF9.jpg
    image upload no limit

TF10.jpg
    photo sharing

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

See answer on other forum

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Dont think I ever posted the Tofi piece healed without hair. So while in the bath I shaved my legs to get a good photo. It felt strange shaving my legs in whilst sitting in the bath lol a first for me ๐Ÿ™‚

Some healed shots. I am going to put another strong dark BnG piece down the light side of her face, that should give her face some nice contrast on that side ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for the swollen knee, just had another laser session on it ๐Ÿ™‚

mtmu10.jpg

22dnrc.jpg

am6q0n.jpg

erafk9.jpg

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

And all the old school fans rejoiced, as the part having held up the best is the single, heavy black line… ๐Ÿ˜‰ The hand and skull doesn’t look too bad though!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Nice work there peter.

I feel weird when I shave my leg tattoos.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@poxphobia 141880 wrote:

And all the old school fans rejoiced, as the part having held up the best is the single, heavy black line… ๐Ÿ˜‰ The hand and skull doesn’t look too bad though!

I asked for him to add that line, otherwise he would have left it without, think it would have got lost ๐Ÿ™‚

This is the leg I was thinking of lasering most as it is sort of my tester leg lol

Maybe I will just add some nice filler work, save all the shit laser ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.