Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’ll stay with plastic wrap. I tend to sweat under the wrap, and it’s easy to change. (usually)

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Well i just ordered it. 10″x72″ for $25 shipped. That will be enough for several. Ive tried all the other ways, might as well round it out.
    The most appealing part is the leaving it on for 3-4 days. The only way to get my wife off my back was to take her on vacation afterwards. So not having to micromanage the healing process seems like a good thing. I just have to keepbit straight as possible.
    Now it just better friggin get here before next friday.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Some people swear by it and it works for them. My one tattoo that healed soooo bad I had tried it for a half of a day. I don’t know what caused the tattoo to heal so bad but I will never repeat any of the steps that were taken during that tattoo.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Well i decided to.go ahead. Ordered direct from 3m and it shipped next day and was here in 2 Days.
    Im probably getting slightly annoying by now, but cmon friday! I literally cant wait.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I love saniderm but found out I am sensitive to the adhesive. Too bad for me…

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

It’s Friday, no more sleeps til your appointment! Can’t wait to see what you get. Have a great day!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I think i made the best decision possible. Currently in pain. Will post pics later if i can get good ones.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Russ posted a picture to his instagram. Ill post more in a couple daysScreenshot_2014-10-17-22-21-05_1_zps8f3ce9be.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks awesome man congrats

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Nice jerry!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

He does some crazy depth. Awesome!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Wicked mate 🙂

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Thanks guys. He did more on the other side of the portrait. Ill post pics once the saniderm comes off.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

For the record…i will only use saniderm from here on out. Period.

Still have some grey skin peeling but theres virtually zero color loss

IMAG0246_zps0e248b14.jpg
    IMAG0252_zpscc8074bf.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-17-22-21-05_1_zps8f3ce9be.jpg
    IMAG0353_zps5ee6b7a5.jpg
    IMAG0355_zpsfbc339ff.jpg
    IMAG0356_zps682d746f.jpg
    IMAG0257_zpsdb326863.jpg

Also im pretty sure im the very first winner of the wheel of destiny. It was getting painted when i got there and he spun it and i said “g” and won a belt buckle. Super nice and clean shop. Very professional. I really hope to visit this shop and russ again.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Looks great!

I accredit no ink loss to using Redemption lubricant over petroleum based products.

Perhaps I’ll give saniderm a shot.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.