Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@walmartwolverine 126211 wrote:

Thats pretty much it.. grin and bear it. This artist is the only one I want to the work so I guess I just wait until I get the call. @Wardy I stated I wasn’t saying the artist name the first time and if my 2 years olds nagging doesn’t produce results I doubt yours will either.

oh ok, well just for the record you’re pretty much stupid and don’t know how the tattoo industry work’s then. If you ask you’re (really good famous) tattoo artist about giving out he’s name im 99.9% sure he would be happy for you to do so because tattoo artists advertise there name to get known to get known business. Have a nice a day. Just for the record, it’s a bit pointless joining a tattoo forum and saying the tattoo artist is well known and very good because it’s obvious we will get interested and want to see he’s work.. You could of just asked the question you wanted to ask in the first place. We would of made conversation with you about you’re up and coming tattoo and we would of been looking foreword to pictures and be excited for you but you’re being a stubborn child for some weird reason.

It’s a tattoo forum we discuss tattoo’s and tattoo artists…

walmartwolverine
    Participant
    @walmartwolverine

My question was about deposits YOUR childish and pathetic obsession with who that artist is not my concern. If someone doesn’t feel comfortable with something for WHATEVER reason is certainly not for YOU to judge. Who the fuck are you to tell me Im stupid. I had a actual question about something and instead of helping (cause your like the god of the tattoo industry) you keep asking a question I am obviously not going to answer. Get a life, cause you seem to be lacking one.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@walmartwolverine 126217 wrote:

My question was about deposits YOUR childish and pathetic obsession with who that artist is not my concern. If someone doesn’t feel comfortable with something for WHATEVER reason is certainly not for YOU to judge. Who the fuck are you to tell me Im stupid. I had a actual question about something and instead of helping (cause your like the god of the tattoo industry) you keep asking a question I am obviously not going to answer. Get a life, cause you seem to be lacking one.

Ok that’s fair enough we’ve both had our say i didn’t claim to be god but we’ve both had our say now let’s move on, hope you’re tattoo turns out ok for you mate. Don’t forget don’t post pictures because we might find out who the tattoo artist is just tell us how good it is when it’s done ๐Ÿ™‚

walmartwolverine
    Participant
    @walmartwolverine

As soon as I get it I will post pics and obviously give the artists name. No hard feelings.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@walmartwolverine 126220 wrote:

As soon as I get it I will post pics and obviously give the artists name. No hard feelings.

no hard feeling bud ๐Ÿ™‚ looking foreword to seeing it, i just hope it turn’s out well ๐Ÿ˜› that is some deposit to pay without a guaranteed appointment good luck ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

b8bfa76e_george-eating-popcorn.gif

metalmancpa
    Participant
    @metalmancpa

I left decent sized deposit for Gunnar. He only books a few months out, so the wait wasn’t long.

To the O.P. I chuckled at the back and forths regarding your reluctance to give out an artists name. I side with Wardy on this one. Any respectable tattoo artist wants his/her name spread. That gives others a chance to browse that persons portfolio, and potentially get work done from that person. I won’t use the word childish as I heard previously in this thread, but in this case whether you think so or not you are doing this artist an injustice buy not helping that person build their business, all for a “whatever” reason as to not giving out a name. Just my .02.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.