thecpthree
    Participant
    @thecpthree

@Call_me_Lola 126474 wrote:

If realism is the style that you like and want to get then you have to find an artist who is as good as this ^^^^^ but does (and excels in) realism. An artist’s portfolio will show you not only how well they can tattoo, but what styles they like to work in and what they want to do more of.

Steven Turner is good at what he does, but what he does is traditional and Japanese.

Keep looking, you will be able to find the right artist.

I’m looking for japanese

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@thecpthree 126478 wrote:

I’m looking for japanese

Oops, I guess I missed that detail in the thread somehow. My bad.

I personally find that the Japanese that Steven Turner does leans toward American Traditional a bit. But I’m definitely not an expert in the Japanese style and I’m sure someone else here will peruse the pics and give you a more educated opinion than mine.

thecpthree
    Participant
    @thecpthree

bump. josh cruse or steven turner for my piece?? posted their portfolios

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

If you want realism, neither.

If you want a Japanese style piece, I’m going to pull a “me too” and agree with Lola; go with Turner.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 126603 wrote:

If you want realism, neither.

If you want a Japanese style piece, I’m going to pull a “me too” and agree with Lola; go with Turner.

I also have to agree here. You should get to a convention. Talk to the artists, but also talk to tattooed people sporting the style you want.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I have given you the benefit of the doubt for too long now – but you pack of repugnant sputum-filled invertebrate

should go now and don’t look back.

You’ve consistently demonstrated less passion and desire than can commonly be found within the contents of a sloth’s scrotum so frankly you can —- off now – don’t pass go, don’t collect your wages and don’t ever some back to this town again.

I look forward to you serving me at my local McDonald’s drive-through in the near future.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 126607 wrote:

I also have to agree here. You should get to a convention. Talk to the artists, but also talk to tattooed people sporting the style you want.

All I ever do on here is agree with the smart people with good tattoos. Thus far, never steered me wrong.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 126610 wrote:

All I ever do on here is agree with the smart people with good tattoos. Thus far, never steered me wrong.

If others had an open mind like you obviously have the threads would be one hell of a lot shorter. (I’m still learning myself, it’s an ongoing process)
    I’ve learned much from local politics. (A good politician is a person that can take meaningless facts and twist them around until they’re irrelevant)

thecpthree
    Participant
    @thecpthree

Steven Turner it is! Found my artist! Thanks ya’ll.

@buttwheat 126609 wrote:

I have given you the benefit of the doubt for too long now – but you pack of repugnant sputum-filled invertebrate

should go now and don’t look back.

You’ve consistently demonstrated less passion and desire than can commonly be found within the contents of a sloth’s scrotum so frankly you can —- off now – don’t pass go, don’t collect your wages and don’t ever some back to this town again.

I look forward to you serving me at my local McDonald’s drive-through in the near future.

Nice copypasta m8!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.