jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

In before the lock.

Theres no secrets on tattoo machines. Theyve been unchanged for a long time. But how can someone not versed in their use possibly hope to improve something that hasnt changed?
    Im a machinist and i know a guy that makes his own machines to sell. But he is a professional tattoo artist.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 123452 wrote:

Im a machinist and i know a guy that makes his own machines to sell. But he is a professional tattoo artist.

With the traditional machine verses rotaty, Every traditional machine I’ve seen operating has a fucking rubber band wrapped around it. What’s up with that?

guitarguy1
    Participant
    @guitarguy1

In before the lock.

Theres no secrets on tattoo machines. Theyve been unchanged for a long time. But how can someone not versed in their use possibly hope to improve something that hasnt changed?

Im not trying to improve the tool, Im trying to improve my art. And if the machine is a paintbrush, you still have to learn how to use it properly. If you mean how do I improve myself, then I just answered that question as well

guitarguy1
    Participant
    @guitarguy1

In before the lock.

Im not trying to improve the tool, Im trying to improve my art. And if the machine is a paintbrush, you still have to learn how to use it properly. If you mean how do I improve myself, then I just answered that question as well

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.