Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

@buttwheat 123297 wrote:

Why??
    I live less then a mile from the saltwater and I see that your in Monterey thats a nice place

Its beautiful – no question.

But if I never saw the ocean again, it would be 37 seconds too soon. I want to be in the mountains!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Zorba 123408 wrote:

if I never saw the ocean again, it would be 37 seconds too soon. I want to be in the mountains!

Why do the two need to be mutually exclusive?

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

Thinking Huntington Beach or Los Angeles. Beautiful beach, plenty to do and a Best Friends Animal Sanctuary Location to work at. Sounds perfect. Granted, I have a feeling it’ll be hard to find a house with a yard with any real land around it. Ahh, a worry for another day. Either that, or the coast of North Carolina or South Carolina. Maybe even Australia…or Hawaii 🙂
    huntingtonbeachcpa.jpg

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

I personally think the beach is over-rated but in a certain way. I love the beach for a view and to sit on a chair and enjoy the scenery but i hate walking on the beach bair footed i can’t stand it. Put me on the beach with a nice cold beer/Red wine/Rum i love it. As long as the heat is not unbearable.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 123427 wrote:

i hate walking on the beach bair footed i can’t stand it. Put me on the beach with a nice cold beer/Red wine/Rum i love it. As long as the heat is not unbearable.

I hate wearing shoes. I agree Wardy, with the view, drink and chair, but barefoot on the beach is awsome. (95 degrees or less would be appreciated) We currently have 1/2 inch of snow, and I just took out the trash. (Barefoot prints in the snow!)

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Sam-I-Am 123429 wrote:

I hate wearing shoes. I agree Wardy, with the view, drink and chair, but barefoot on the beach is awsome. (95 degrees or less would be appreciated) We currently have 1/2 inch of snow, and I just took out the trash. (Barefoot prints in the snow!)

haha, you should see people’s faces on the beaches in summer where i live. They are all in shorts and vest tops with gay flip flops etc im there in my jeans black tshirt and black boots. fuck getting sand on my feet fucking horrible.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 123430 wrote:

haha, you should see people’s faces on the beaches in summer where i live. They are all in shorts and vest tops with gay flip flops etc im there in my jeans black tshirt and black boots. fuck getting sand on my feet fucking horrible.

I work with a few young guys that don’t even own short pants. As long as you’re happy Wardy, that’s what matters. You have much less chance of getting skin cancer.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Sam-I-Am 123435 wrote:

I work with a few young guys that don’t even own short pants. As long as you’re happy Wardy, that’s what matters. You have much less chance of getting skin cancer.

Doesn’t black attract the sunlight even more ? 😛

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 123436 wrote:

Doesn’t black attract the sunlight even more ? 😛

Sure does. that’s why white is the choice in most desert countries.

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Money being no object?

Whichever way the front wheel is pointing….

35136_1338177419632_8097117_n_zps23c61f7a.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Zorba 123408 wrote:

Its beautiful – no question.

But if I never saw the ocean again, it would be 37 seconds too soon. I want to be in the mountains!

@ArniVidar 123418 wrote:

Why do the two need to be mutually exclusive?

Agreed Arni. I live 10 minutes to the salt water 2 minutes to the river and 30 minutes to the mountains.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

This is what I’m used to. This is my hometown:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12098[/ATTACH]

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

My town

EverettFerry.jpg

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Fantastic. Any skiing in those mountains?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I feel sorry for you guys living in such shitty areas :rolleyes:

Heres mine lol Good old shitty London, concrete jungle….

fuba06.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.