290r5ld.jpg

2akbtir.jpg

211uk28.jpg

29zdf2q.jpg

2usbocz.jpg

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

The first few pictures you posted was really nice Gawj.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

Anywhere that’s at least 100 miles from any coast…

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Zorba 123282 wrote:

Anywhere that’s at least 100 miles from any coast…

Why??
    I live less then a mile from the saltwater and I see that your in Monterey thats a nice place

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

@gawj1512 123227 wrote:

29zdf2q.jpg

2usbocz.jpg

Yes and yes!

I’m a nerd, but I would totally be fine with living at Hogwarts or the Shire. But only Hogwarts if I could do magic, otherwise it would be sort of depressing =|

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Thaela 123309 wrote:

Yes and yes!

I’m a nerd, but I would totally be fine with living at Hogwarts or the Shire. But only Hogwarts if I could do magic, otherwise it would be sort of depressing =|

The shires yes because it generally look’s like a nice place to live, not hogwart’s though.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

If we are going to fantasy type places now, I want to live in Olympus so I can flick and throw the little statues of people about 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 123322 wrote:

If we are going to fantasy type places now, I want to live in Olympus so I can flick and throw the little statues of people about 🙂

Reminds me of a joke about Greek gods!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Honestly, I think I’d choose Reykjavik. I just love this city.

3275907193_1987d7f43d_b.jpg

At any rate, I’m a city rat, so I would always choose civilization and culture. No decrepit farm houses in the middle of nowhere for me.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@ArniVidar 123347 wrote:

Honestly, I think I’d choose Reykjavik. I just love this city.

3275907193_1987d7f43d_b.jpg

At any rate, I’m a city rat, so I would always choose civilization and culture. No decrepit farm houses in the middle of nowhere for me.

Even though that’s a city though it looks peacful compared to most city’s.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Well it’s very small compared to cities in other countries, so that’s understandable 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks like a tiny city Arni, isn’t pretty cold there?

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

It’s only 200.000 people… 2/3rds of the Icelandic population, living in an area the size of New York City (300 square miles) 😀

It’s not cold at all, really, just really moderate. The city has an average low temp of about 30°F in mid winter and an average high temp of about 55°F in mid summer.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@ArniVidar 123358 wrote:

It’s only 200.000 people… 2/3rds of the Icelandic population, living in an area the size of New York City (300 square miles) 😀

It’s not cold at all, really, just really moderate. The city has an average low temp of about 30°F in mid winter and an average high temp of about 55°F in mid summer.

It is pretty. So yes it is cold there and small. Seattle alone has over 600,000

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Some times I could do with living some place where I could not even see my nearest neighbor…other times I think if I moved there I would be bored in 30 minutes – I guess the grass is always greener – with money there are options – have a city apartment and a cabin in the woods, yeah so I guess that’s my goal.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.