ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@turbosatan 119343 wrote:

silly side scroll bars in posts should be gone now. can anyone please confirm.

Confirmed.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Yo Satan, what happened to being able to click a member’s name to get to their album?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

In all honesty i like the new layout it seem’s nice, will take a lot of getting used to but i prefare the old website 100% more.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

@ArniVidar 119408 wrote:

Yo Satan, what happened to being able to click a member’s name to get to their album?

I need to add the plugin back on again. will be doing that soon

@Wardy 119417 wrote:

In all honesty i like the new layout it seem’s nice, will take a lot of getting used to but i prefare the old website 100% more.

there is a lot to do yet. multiple new templates etc so most people will hopefulyl be able to find one they like. Plus lots of secret new addons which should make everythign work a lot better and generally be a cool place to hang out.

just time is running away at the moment.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Feels like it’s easier to be active on the forums with the new layout. Still haven’t found things I can hate….. yet.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Turbo is it possible that one of the templates could be the old layout?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Hi Turb,

I know you’re busy and you don’t need to respond to this.
    People are trying to access my profile (as am I) and keep getting Sam I Am (no hyphens) from the UK. (Only active for a day or two)
    I am Sam-I-Am (note hyphens)from Pennsylvania, USA. Do I need to change my handle or can the UK guy be eliminated (prophile not actually the person)

This was supposed to be a personal message to Turbosatan?

Well, you could elininate the UK guy. Would he be missed?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Why not just “Sam” ?

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Another bug… there’s no BB code beneath the pictures in the albums, nor indeed any clear way for users to post them into threads.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Am I missing it but is there an easy way to access someones pics. As I’m doing it it is like a 7-8 step process.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

I can’t view the site from my phone for some reason, just get this blank page:

2012-10-31_06-23-50.png

(Google Chrome on Android 4.0.4)

Edit: OK, that didn’t work out too well with the blank White screenshot against a blank White background!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@buttwheat 119657 wrote:

Am I missing it but is there an easy way to access someones pics. As I’m doing it it is like a 7-8 step process.

Nope. You can do it in four steps, though.

Click name, click View Profile, scroll down a tiny bit and click the album in the left menu.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

yep im aware of this issue . in the meantime you can access the forums part with no issue http://www.thetattooforum.com/forum.php

ill be fixing it next week when im back in the UK.

there will also be full mobile apps soon so keep your eyes peeled.

@Panter 119660 wrote:

I can’t view the site from my phone for some reason, just get this blank page:

2012-10-31_06-23-50.png

(Google Chrome on Android 4.0.4)

Edit: OK, that didn’t work out too well with the blank White screenshot against a blank White background!

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

lovely, cheers

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 119443 wrote:

Why not just “Sam” ?

There are many “sam’s”. (I did not submit “Sam” as a choice) I didn’t think there were any Sam-I-Am’s. My “handle” was accepted as though it was unique. Turns out the only difference between me and sam I Am from the UK were the hyphens.

Why not just Sam? I wanted to have something unique, debonaire, and aristocratic. It was a total shock that the “handle” that covered all the angles I was looking for, my first thought, and first choice was already take. “buttwheat”

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.