turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

@buttwheat 119165 wrote:

I will have to agree Most of the space is wasted with a bunch of crap that no one cares about (level, points, how many post, awards, ect.) who gives a fuck then there is this tiny little box were the actual post is WTF? Now that I have used this more it pisses me off more.

@ArniVidar 119164 wrote:

Absolutely hating the new emoticons. They are far too small and difficult to see.

The new scroll-bar in some/most posts, likewise, is quite annoying and completely pointless.

Furthermore, the thing here at top, that has my face and awards and points and whatnot.. it’s 2″ tall, and almost entirely wasted space. What. The. Fuck?

right hand experience bits any Better?

ill have to take a look at the emoticons not really thought about thos eyet with all the other issues on the site.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Nice to see you back. I haven’t had time to really thoroughly check it out yet, but upon first glance, it is very attractive looking. I will let you know what I think as I have time!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@turbosatan 119205 wrote:

right hand experience bits any Better?

Seems better

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Welcome back! I’m not too keen on that other forum as it’s almost entirely comprised of idiotic internet tough guys. 😉

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

Just got back on. Didn’t notice the scroll bars in messages until it was pointed out to me. I hope that goes away pronto!

I haven’t checked yet, I’m hoping for a light letters on dark background skin. The white background – like all white backgrounds – is far too glaring and hurts my eyes.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

Found a spot in the control panel that apparently is supposed to let you change colors. However, I’m either doing something wrong, or this feature is turned off as it doesn’t appear to be working…

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

looks better now

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Amok 119250 wrote:

looks better now

Huh? Nothing’s changed.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

All the thanks are gone.

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

@buttwheat 119199 wrote:

If anyone discovers this option please share this info. This huge banner of the posters info just kills this new layout.

It’ll be something in the admin panel that is a blanket change rather than on an individual basis. Looks like it’s been fixed already though 🙂

You can change the skin though – go to your profile settings > general settings under your account > scroll down to misc options > forum skin

EDIT: Apparently the different skins aren’t active yet heh

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

yep ill be adding them over the coming weeks. there are a few nice looking versions of this skin with different colours etc to be added.

there are some bugs to be ironed out like importing old thanks messages etc which ill be doing shortly so hold your fire buttwheat and hopefully that will work.

@Thaela 119276 wrote:

It’ll be something in the admin panel that is a blanket change rather than on an individual basis. Looks like it’s been fixed already though 🙂

You can change the skin though – go to your profile settings > general settings under your account > scroll down to misc options > forum skin

EDIT: Apparently the different skins aren’t active yet heh

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

Thanks for all the work that has been put in. I missed the forum while it was gone and am pleased it is back.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

silly side scroll bars in posts should be gone now. can anyone please confirm.

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@turbosatan 119343 wrote:

silly side scroll bars in posts should be gone now. can anyone please confirm.

Looks to be gone from my browser.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

cool

i have checked in a few and seems to have worked. @maniacthw 119345 wrote:

Looks to be gone from my browser.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.