peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Thanks chaps!

I have actually done similar drives to this over 20 times, I prefer it to flying 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
peterpoose;117841 wrote:
Thanks chaps!

I have actually done similar drives to this over 20 times, I prefer it to flying 🙂

Should do it in a cool as fuck way and rent a harly davidson!!!!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

americans cant get enough time off to drive 3000 miles!

this is a wonderful trip, Id document it even if only for myself.
so many artists on the way, but availability might be a real issue as most of these cats stay booked

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Wardy;117849 wrote:
Should do it in a cool as fuck way and rent a harly davidson!!!!

I want to so do that but across America! I will one day! First I have to learn how to ride a motorcycle lol

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
mrchen;117850 wrote:
americans cant get enough time off to drive 3000 miles!

this is a wonderful trip, Id document it even if only for myself.
so many artists on the way, but availability might be a real issue as most of these cats stay booked

We dont here either. I am lucky as I work for myself so.

I am finding this out, alot are booked. Even if i get one I will be happy!

Silvano Fiato was my first choice and he was booked until 2014 but he just got back to me to try squeeze me in !

joeboy
Participant
@joeboy

wow what a trek, just being nosey but do you do it by yourself? Also what do you drive? youi must have quite a bit of confidnce in it to do that trip a few times?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
joeboy;117867 wrote:
wow what a trek, just being nosey but do you do it by yourself? Also what do you drive? youi must have quite a bit of confidnce in it to do that trip a few times?

I usually go with my Mrs and a few times friends might tag along also 🙂

I drive an AC Schnitzer BMW but I don’t use it for the road trips. I use a new Transit Van lol Much more room, less diesel and to be honest I prefer driving it. Its a 6 speed one so its pretty quick also.

I did use the AC Schnitzer once and the people inside it were holding on for dear life lol I did door to door, London to Novi sad (about 1300 miles) in around 22 hours lol

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

This is the actual route I am taking. Each red circle is where I am staying and are all reachable in one day. The Novi Sad to Genoa Italy is the longest at around 12 hours drive, so I may stop half way there if I feel tired:)

We are probably going to stop for some skiing as well somewhere although my Mrs is trying to talk me out of that as she hates it lol

We will head to Paris for the new year.

24qr42f.png

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Check out deadi also. I think he is in the road but I’d I’m not mistaken he is based in Poland

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
yodaddynukka;117894 wrote:
Check out deadi also. I think he is in the road but I’d I’m not mistaken he is based in Poland

Oh wow, he does some awesome work also and hasn’t been tattooing that long either 🙂

He worked at the same studio as Victor (9th Circle)

I will definitely take a look when I am in Krakow, thanks for the tip!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

your welcome. here are some more. out of all these if i had to pick one artist i would recommend tommy lee.

dennis sivak- odessa ukraine
spunky freespirit- on the road but based in slovakia
mario hartmann- germany
tommy lee- i think he is germany

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Moni Marino from Germany

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.