Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 121944 wrote:

Well the way i see it is this. You gata ask yourself do you want to kill prime realestate with subpar artists at 18 or wait and save your money till you can afford the artist thats 6 hrs away?

Here’s an idea. Save your money for the tattoo then get your friends together for a “road trip” to Pittsburgh.
    I’m not familiar with artists in New Jersey but I would think there are a few quality artists in your home state.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@ALEX55 121892 wrote:

how is an 18 year old kid supposed to get enough money for a roundtrip flight, possibly a hotel, andddd get a half sleeve tattoo which would probably be $200/hour i worked all summer but thats not nearly enough but thank you

I’m a student. And I’m about to travel 8 hours to my artist to get a new piece. There’s two ways to get this done.
    1. Save money
    2. Get a fucking job
    Bonus. Raid moms purse

ALEX55
    Participant
    @alex55

im booked in for friday at 1. i understand what you guys are sayin but life is wayyyy too short to plan on doing things, i used to save all my money for things but especially with that elementary school shooting ive realized there is no reason to save money for things in a few years. life is too short for that. and to Bert 1. i did save money 2. i have a job and im in college 3. i have wayyy too much respect for my mom to even borrow $5 from her or let her even buy me anything but thanks

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

If im being totally honest i would travelled to he’s shop just to confront him and ask the twat what he’s fucking problem is.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

but life is wayyyy too short to plan on doing things,

That’s what this guy said.

1.png

http://www.everytattoo.com/tattooforum/viewtopic.php?t=20055

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

if he did a good job, i’d stick with him

ALEX55
    Participant
    @alex55

got the Jesus part finished not healed yet/bad pic but i think its amazing http://www.thetattooforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12004&d=1357966165

Funk
    Participant
    @funk

That Jaw-line….

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

wow just wow

I had no idea that Jesus had such bad birth defects God bless his poor soul

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@buttwheat 122125 wrote:

wow just wow

I had no idea that Jesus had such bad birth defects God bless his poor soul

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Holy shit! Thats just wrong.
    My bet is that you think this is good work because he did dark shading! woopie dooo. But the shading made jesus into a retarded little potato.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@BertNaked 122137 wrote:

But the shading made jesus into a retarded little potato.

HAHA! bravo sir well done.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@ALEX55 122118 wrote:

got the Jesus part finished not healed yet/bad pic but i think its amazing

You forgot to finish your thought right? You meant “I think it’s amazingly bad” didn’t you?

You really should have listen to the advise that was given to you but hey we will be here for you again to ask for advise and you not to listen.

cascade505
    @

very…interesting, I guess.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@cascade505 122180 wrote:

very…interesting, I guess.

Wow! Thats VERY polite!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.