Bobbeebo
Participant
@bobbeebo

hahahaaa!

and mrchen is right! jeff gogue is the bees kneeshttp://www.thetattooforum.com/images/smilies/cool.gif

Bobbeebo
Participant
@bobbeebo

yes! haha i hope that too for u man and i hope one day ppl like my tattoos. i hope one day i can tattoo a bald cat

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Shige from Yellow Blaze would be my top choice.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
D3FiANC3;114248 wrote:
I’m starting to wonder if you’re a rockstar. No tats and you manage to book your first w/ Portugal and follow it up with 2 more incredible, world renowned artists that some of us haven’t been able to nail down for years. 😮

Lol I wish! My singing voice is a very common borderline peasant cockney Barry White. Please slow up with the private messages for autographs 😎

Amok
Participant
@amok
DavidJednat;114253 wrote:
Hopefully someday I’ll be on someone’s list.

If you’re ever in Sydney I will give you some skin.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat
Bobbeebo;114256 wrote:
jeromey tilt mccullock

or

jr tubbs

JR Tubbs isn’t all that hard to get an appointment with. He runs with that whole OATTAN crowd with Krooked Ken and Erich Foster. All three tattoo at the Roc City Tattoo Expo every year in Rochester, New York. All those traditional style guys bang out little tattoos all day long.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
Wardy;114261 wrote:
I’ve found pleanty about him just by simply googling he’s name.

Not really. None of the google images are actually his tattoos and you won’t find where he tattoos from, contact info or if he is available. The only thing is his myspace before he went underground.
And he isn’t really interested in taking appointments anymore, he only tattoos friends. Rarely people get tattooed by him if they haven’t already been tattooed by more accessible legends.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Aussie Tom;114294 wrote:
Not really. None of the google images are actually his tattoos and you won’t find where he tattoos from, contact info or if he is available. The only thing is his myspace before he went underground.
And he isn’t really interested in taking appointments anymore, he only tattoos friends. Rarely people get tattooed by him if they haven’t already been tattooed by more accessible legends.

This is true. Kinda like marcus pacheco. Is roper still in arizona?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I would happily get a full body suit of Sailor jerry and not give anybody else some skin. Love that guy’s work obviosly he is not the best compared to people these days with there talent but i love the oldschool look a lot more than amazing art work, Each to their own i guess.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.