clay1680
@

So i finally got to updating some of my paintings online and figured id share a few of my newer works and some that are up to a yr/yr half old. but none the less here are my paintings and would love to hear some constructive feedback to help improve my work. i have said before i just graduated from art school and am currently looking to find the right apprenticeship(looking for the best artist willing to train me) a few shops were happy to help but one shop was so pathetic the couldnt draw a custom tattoo for a customer and shoudl be ashamed to call themselves artists. i have one artist in mind but hes not 100% on board yet so i need some convincing to do.

first is Oil on Panel 3ft x 4ft
1j0u94.jpg

Oil on Panel 4ft x 2ft
wjz72h.jpg

Exploded View of Ruger Security Six, Marker and Colored Pencil
2s7tafn.jpg

The next few are India Ink on Paper, 32in x 22in
2qcpa12.jpg
5nm0ci.jpg
20hppxz.jpg
f4g2g.jpg
jjxt7l.jpg
bi8ntl.jpg
5pmra.jpg

Again India Ink but larger 42in x 32in
wwkwom.jpg
16gcoxc.jpg
34zylc2.jpg

Me at an Art Show
6qdz6h.jpg

India Ink on Paper 5ft x 3ft
Me by In Progress Painting
21ecdac.jpg
2uiuflj.jpg
2cmni8j.jpg
2u40x01.jpg

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Wow! Something about all of these I really like, you definitely have some real talent:cool:

As far as critique, correct me if I’m wrong, but the the guys traps on the first picture look a little off. The left he has nothing and the right he has some muscle.

Overall I think you need to work a little on eyes, that seems to be a bit of a downfall. I think overall eyes are a bitch to do. I always hated coming to them in my drawings because I wasn’t very good at them lol

Cheers,
Marcus

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Like said above you deffinatly have talent, keep it up!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I really like the screaming man India ink one.

As above have said some nice stuff and you can only get better

clay1680
@

thanks alot guys for replying and sharing your thoughts…hope to hear even more from others

isa ferrara
Participant
@isa-ferrara

really nice work!

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

It all looks really good, I especially like the eagle.

ur_tatau_is_probably_gay
@

Finaly!!! Original artwork!

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

Nice work!
Lovin them zombie ones

clay1680
@

again thanks guys for the replies and hopefully i can post some more of my work soon i just need to take photos

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.