Skizzle
@

Was wondering what would be the best approach to getting this covered up, or making it look alot more badass. Maybe someone could possible sketch an idea for me that would be real cool would be willing to pay for the design if i like it. Heres the link for what it currently looks like.:) Thx in advance

Picture031.jpg

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

LOL “more badass” LOL

Sorry but that phrase really makes me laugh.
I dont think you are going to cover that up in a rush.
Its big and solid dark colours.
If you want to cover it with a bigger, darker tattoo go go you.
If you want a chance to replace it with something that is actually good look at getting it lightened up first.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That looks so dreadful that I’m not sure it can be saved at all. I’m with Cornish here. Get it lasered a few times, and your options for replacement will be far better.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

agreed, you wont be able to cover that with anything other than more solid black and where’s the point in that?

im gonna stop at that before there are more comments about the badass remark lol laser is the way forward here hun x

nicwmufc
Participant
@nicwmufc

I have a similar problem. I recently designed a Metallica tattoo which features the lady justice and the graveyard from master of puppets and had it tattoed on my arm. I am now thinking of covering it. What design do you guys think will work to cover this, I want to keep the skulls but cover the lady and crosses!!!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
nicwmufc;109806 wrote:
I recently designed a Metallica tattoo… I am now thinking of covering it.

We really can’t help you without seeing a picture.

Also, I recommend you wait a year before attempting any coverup.

nicwmufc
Participant
@nicwmufc

How can I put the photo up??? Im new to all this

nicwmufc
Participant
@nicwmufc

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
nicwmufc;109854 wrote:
How can I put the photo up??? Im new to all this

Upload the image to a site on the net like imageshack and then copy past the forum link you get.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.